What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I said once aliyez is gone, then they will become an unbreakable alliance with Iran.

You think the fact that they're Shia will be more important than the Turkic language they speak and the friendly relations they have developed with Turkey?

Not so sure about that.

Azeris are generally not even religious, their nationality is more important for them.

That is a wrong assumption, sure Iran is a majority muslim country. but we respect all religions.
we have jews,chrsitians,zoroastrians in Iran. we are not saudi arabia...don't compare us to some wahabis Bedouins.

the azerbijan regime supports Israel, they send spies into our country(well they try anway), why would we support them?as I said once aliyez is gone, then they will become an unbreakable alliance with Iran.

Azeri-Israeli alliance was established just recently. Armenia-Iran alliance is there for several decades.

so what? armenian are iranic people, atleast they don't deny it just because they speak another language. this cannot be said about the iranians in alivezbaijan.

so what? armenian are iranic people, atleast they don't deny it just because they speak another language. this cannot be said about the iranians in alivezbaijan.

So? Majority of the Balkan people is carrying Turkish blood but they are still hating us.

18978649.jpg

So? Majority of the Balkan people is carrying Turkish blood but they are still hating us.

how was that a reply to what I said?

I dont care about you and balkans, we are talking about Iranic people here (azeris+armenians).

To clear that, Armenians are not Iranian.

And Azeris are Turkic, after the pages of dabtes still insisting on these retarded arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom