What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Point out any post where we Indians said T-90 can take Abrams??or we saying ours is no.1 technology..other wise it will be considered as a third rate ranting from you as usual to satisfy your sick ego

I am saying that Indians said that. But there is definitely a conversation going on about Abrams and T-90 and I'm not the one with the sick ego.:woot::usflag::usflag::usflag: All I'm doing is tying the Abram vs T-90 debate to the topic of Arjun and T-90. And stated that

"If T-90 is better than the latest Abram, there is no need for T-90 vs Arjun test."

terrorist tactics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If it is against :usflag: than it become an act of terror? :taz:

What about Guerrilla tactics?

Using road side bombs are not guerrilla tactics. guerrilla tactic would be equivalent of using a javelin missile to take down a tank. Terrorist uses road side radio control bombs. A tactic used a lot by IRA against the British army.

Maybe the army shouldn't use hellfire or Javeline when an Abram or Bradly is around.

That's quite impossible. Aerial attacks simply cannot declare victory on their own, a land assault reinforcement is necessary to ensure target objectives are accomplished. Refer to Vietnam war. At times, bad information relay in the strike region can cause ally to become foe, hence resulting significant amounts of friendly losses, and so, the images you see on Google.

That's quite impossible. Aerial attacks simply cannot declare victory on their own, a land assault reinforcement is necessary to ensure target objectives are accomplished. Refer to Vietnam war. At times, bad information relay in the strike region can cause ally to become foe, hence resulting significant amounts of friendly losses, and so, the images you see on Google.

A lot of US losses come from friendly fire. I've just started reading a book about Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer. Pat Tillman was killed by tracer rounds from friendly fire.

terrorist tactics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If it is against :usflag: than it become an act of terror? :taz:

What about Guerrilla tactics?

Do you know what terrorist attacks are? Militants strapping women and children to bomb vests and sent to Coalition forces to explode. Militants using civilians as cover and fodder to prevent Coalition forces from coming in. Suicide bombers, you name the rest... Get the facts right.

Do you know what terrorist attacks are? Militants strapping women and children to bomb vests and sent to Coalition forces to explode. Militants using civilians as cover and fodder to prevent Coalition forces from coming in. Suicide bombers, you name the rest... Get the facts right.

I respect your limited definition but disagree base on historic occurance of how terrorists operate with bombs. An example was given above about IRA.

BTW, I'm neutral on IRA vs British Army conflict. If you are a major IRA supporter, I'm not against or for you. I'm just given you an insight of tactics base on how US categorize IRA during the 70s and 80s.

I am saying that Indians said that. But there is definitely a conversation going on about Abrams and T-90 and I'm not the one with the sick ego.:woot::usflag::usflag::usflag: All I'm doing is tying the Abram vs T-90 debate to the topic of Arjun and T-90. And stated that

"If T-90 is better than the latest Abram, there is no need for T-90 vs Arjun test."

now you are contradicting your self?who came up with Abrams vs T-90 here..is it our idea?you got a chance and you jump on bashing Indians and now playing innocent..tell me where did that statement came up dude??that T-90 is better than Abrams from our side so there is no need for the comparative trial?

He is not anti-Russia. He just believe that the latest US weaponry is the world's best. Which is a consensus view world wide.

The Chinese guys and the Pakistani buys believe in that. I guess only some Indians in here believe that US weaponry is #2 behind India. Totally bias and lack of logic.

Shut up, we have been friends for years. I have known him longer than you.

He has for some reason he has decided to be Anti-Russian.

No matter how much i try i cant change his mind.

He be entitled to his own POV so i let him be, just warning others not to waste their time. He is commited to be Anti-russia.

now you are contradicting your self?who came up with Abrams vs T-90 here..is it our idea?you got a chance and you jump on bashing Indians and now playing innocent..tell me where did that statement came up dude??that T-90 is better than Abrams from our side so there is no need for the comparative trial?

That "if" T-90 is better than Abrams from our side so there is no need for the comparative trial.

Do you forget the term "if" in there. It render the meaning of my statement completely different with the word "if"

That monkey is for you, it shows you how blind you are to the military might of the USA. One day, when something near and dear to you is destroyed by the Corps, you'll realize how regretful you should be.

what reason does the US have to attack India or Australia.

Shut up, we have been friends for years. I have known him longer than you.

He has for some reason he has decided to be Anti-Russian.

No matter how much i try i cant change his mind.

He be entitled to his own POV so i let him be, just warning others not to waste their time. He is commited to be Anti-russia.

Stop personal attacks. Thanks for sharing your drama but keep it for your mama.

you people still replying to these trolls?? :hitwall:

this guy is misleading and hijacking all the thread saying Indians said this Indians said that kind of ranting which even we didnt said in any thread.. just look at what he said some posts earlier..we said that our technology is better than US..he dont even understand what we are discussing here..sick of this guy dont even have any dignity to himself and trolling all along with India bashing theary..

That "if" T-90 is better than Abrams from our side so there is no need for the comparative trial.

Do you forget the term "if" in there. It render the meaning of my statement completely different with the word "if"

I am asking did we said that or not?did we even claim that Arjun can take on Abrams ?then why you said Indians think their technology is superior to US?..is this trolling or not?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/628672-post182.html

Does those Abrams were down by Militants strapping women and children to bomb vests or by Militants using civilians as cover and fodder or by Suicide bombers??? :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom