What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

I honestly believe that in anpartial dual Arjun MBT take on T-90 and beat it on any choosen day.

But indian Army suffers from this huge had this penchant for foreign maal for some obivious reasons.

When i heard Army chief saying that indian armoured corp is night blind...i felt like if i were the defende minister i would asked for dismissal of all generals in the armoured corp of the indian army.Its ******* ridiculous.

Thank god you are not..otherwise we could have a shortage of generals in Indian Army :lol:

Dude we were saying that DRDO wanted to proove that Arjun can match T series tank or better than T series..thats what this comparitive trial is all about ..

And I was simply listing my point of view on that, what's wrong?

The Indian military total failure to support indengious Arjun & LCA is a joke.

Both the Arjun & the LCA are modern on paper then the russian counterparts ie T90 & MIG21/MIG29.

Yet the Army & the Air force want Russian or other imported hardware.

TAKE A LEAF OUT OF PAKISTANS book.

JF17 THUNDER is clearly inferior to F16/52 and certainly no match for SU30MKI yet the PAF are stil happy to induct it appears and steadily improve.

LOOK AT THE INDIAN NAVY building frigates destroyers and now nuke subs and a new 40k tonne carrier.

THE ARMY & AIR FORCE are letting india,s indengious efforts down.

No,No,No,I also hope the Arjun can fit the military request,but all above is said by the designer and producer,it should be repeated tested by army,it is used by army and only the army can decide this.

But when I was a child,I heard the Arjun tank,and now 36 years has past since 1974,In the world tank has gone through several generations.Many times the DRDO gave people a big Balloon and be punctured soon,so it is difficult to believe the DRDO

Had satisfaction with your sick jokes?now can we get back to the topic..BTW try to find some other jokes too..you are saying it in every thread ..kind of boring listening to it every time..keep working on it..

in that logic Chinese tanks are also not world class nor Pakistanis :azn: ..you agree with it??

Of course not, Chinese tanks are just something China has to stand up as a counter to Western designs, either politically or militarily to threaten other nations. Only combat effective designs in my books are the M1 and the Challengers Series, though I must admit even the Challengers are crap, seeing that that constantly get knocked out after 1 RPG round.

And I was simply listing my point of view on that, what's wrong?

Your listing of PoV has no problem but just grasp what we are saying here and discuss on the topic..you are arguing with some thing which you imagined we are saying :disagree:

Your listing of PoV has no problem but just grasp what we are saying here and discuss on the topic..you are arguing with some thing which you imagined we are saying :disagree:

Arjun vs. T-90, that's the guts of it isn't it? Obviously, paper specs only, nothing rock solid.

Arjun vs. T-90, that's the guts of it isn't it? Obviously, facts only, nothing rock solid.

Arjun V/s T-90 field trial soon..thats the guts ..and you are already arguing like Arjun lost the trials :disagree:

Arjun V/s T-90 field trial soon..thats the guts ..and you are already arguing like Arjun lost the trials :disagree:

lol, you're not reading properly this time. I said the trials are just trials. They won't prove that the Arjun is better, because it requires real combat scenarios to achieve that status. In the meantime, T-90 is a world class tank, the Arjun is not, hence the former is still superior to the latter.

Logical, ain't it?

one thing is for sure if tests are conducted and if arjun performs it 90%specs it will be inducted

and instead buying t90 arjun will be concentrated

No,No,No,I also hope the Arjun can fit the military request,but all above is said by the designer and producer,it should be repeated tested by army,it is used by army and only the army can decide this.

But when I was a child,I heard the Arjun tank,and now 36 years has past since 1974,In the world tank has gone through several generations.Many times the DRDO gave people a big Balloon and be punctured soon,so it is difficult to believe the DRDO

DRDO may have had repeated failures in the past..but does that mean it would never succeed ...?? or shud it give up just bcoz the army generals for selfish reasons/egoism doesnt want to accept a fair trial??

Also u should read the articles posted where its quite clear the problem is not the tanks or for that matter the soldiers(who are more than happy with Arjuns) but its mentality of the top brass of army..even the MOD is supporting Arjun rigidly...

A sincere request, before making any comments like soldiers getting killed, try reading a few facts atleast from wiki...(not always true but mostly correct)
:cheers:

The Indian military total failure to support indengious Arjun & LCA is a joke.

Both the Arjun & the LCA are modern on paper then the russian counterparts ie T90 & MIG21/MIG29.

Yet the Army & the Air force want Russian or other imported hardware.

TAKE A LEAF OUT OF PAKISTANS book.

JF17 THUNDER is clearly inferior to F16/52 and certainly no match for SU30MKI yet the PAF are stil happy to induct it appears and steadily improve.

LOOK AT THE INDIAN NAVY building frigates destroyers and now nuke subs and a new 40k tonne carrier.

THE ARMY & AIR FORCE are letting india,s indengious efforts down.

stil happy to induct it appears and steadily improve.
right,what I mean is to steadily improve,one step after another

lol, you're not reading properly this time. I said the trials are just trials. They won't prove that the Arjun is better, because it requires real combat scenarios to achieve that status. In the meantime, T-90 is a world class tank, the Arjun is not, hence the former is still superior to the latter.

Logical, ain't it?

Dude T90 dont have any real combat experience under its belt..share some few where T90 engaged in Tank war with any other Tanks? then how come you be sure that T-90 is better than Arjun with out any comparitive fair trail??

Logical, ain't it?

So what do u suggest should the IA do?? throw the Arjun project in a bin and import T-90 just coz Arjun hasnt been battle proven....?

Similar thing can be said about ur F-22's which are not battle proven ..just some simulations ...

DRDO may have had repeated failures in the past..but does that mean it would never succeed ...?? or shud it give up just bcoz the army generals for selfish reasons/egoism doesnt want to accept a fair trial??

Also u should read the articles posted where its quite clear the problem is not the tanks or for that matter the soldiers(who are more than happy with Arjuns) but its mentality of the top brass of army..even the MOD is supporting Arjun rigidly...

A sincere request, before making any comments like soldiers getting killed, try reading a few facts atleast from wiki...(not always true but mostly correct)
:cheers:

Lol, I hope you take the following joke with a light heart, it's not made to offend.

"Some say that Alva Edison failed 99x whilst finding the right conductive material for his light bulb. Seeing the striking similarities between Edison and Indian efforts in producing the Arjun, does this mean that India has to produce 99 bad prototypes of the Arjun?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom