What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

first i think this thread is started by some random indian but when i see a hybrid (pakistani and candian) than i think what the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:devil:

LOLED you know US OF A Didn't forced pukhtoons from last ten years with the full power of the world. So how can parents force.

No body is forcing me neither my cousin.

Tell me why you fell in love with the cousin girl? Tell us how you fell in love with her (from childhood, school, kissing, past dating, ?) lol, :smitten:

Cousin marriage is allowed in islam but it does not mean every single Muslim MUST marry their cousins and neither it is preferred over non-cousins.

Hindu Indians need to stop poking their noses because they live in a glass house. Sharing one wife among brothers is not only part of your religion but also practiced by your gods and gods cant have sex just not in my religion.

Yuck how can you marry your cousine they are your brothers and sisters creeps me out

@Raja Once again, you've posted an article that says that cousin marriages are rare and the risk is rare.

Where is your evidence that the risk isn't there?

The article says it itself.

did you read the article in two seconds or you just love to jump towards reply without reading ? lol

did you read the article in two seconds or you just love to jump towards reply without reading ? lol

I've read the article. To me it seems that you're the one who didn't read the article, as you don't know what it's saying. What are you, Punjabi?

@Raptor: I nearly forgot about that. Both the parents were cousins.

927b0d9a57606d71137d880e_6-legged%20baby2.jpg

I've read the article. To me it seems that you're the one who didn't read the article, as you don't know what it's saying. What are you, Punjabi?

@Raptor: I nearly forgot about that. Both the parents were cousins.

927b0d9a57606d71137d880e_6-legged%20baby2.jpg

You know this because..Aap nay unn kaa nikah parhayaa thaa?

India, Pakistan, Afghanistan have one of the highest rates of defect for a reason. Why isn't this so much as common per capita in Palestine? Or any other middle eastern states? It's common amongst us South Asians, because we practice this more often.

Back
Top Bottom