What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

KYA!!!! KYA!!!! KYA!!!!

camera zoom in from up, zoom out from East, face close up from North-West, inside out, cut it out.

:woot: :woot:

You are not our Good Friend Alpha????? :woot:
@arp2041 copycat :rofl:
whats going on? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
In morning I read this thread it was quite interesting and now .... :hitwall:

Haaanhh you're just jealous that your husband doesn't have as good a moustache as @Talon does ! :P

Are you guys arguing on who should pay for the wedding cake?, well i agree it should be the brides familie :), as they say the ring does not come cheap :)

Eik hi paaal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

What related topic ? :what:

We're all eligible for marriage but why would a man want to clip his own wings for a life of killing your dreams & killing yourself at work to put food on the table & to pay for the frivolities of your better half & better haflings, is beyond me - I say stick with 'freedom' ! :)

itni mayoosi? :what: Umeed par dunya qaym hai...Ab aisy bhi halaat nahi

@arp2041 i button says report! what does it do? And
what do the ranks do?

Another thing which I know many women are unaware of is their HAQ MEHR

THIS IS FARZ
However, any woman asking about her mahr is said to want to divorce...What sick mentality is that?

one more thing...behind nikah nama....ek law likha hota hai..jo hamesha MULLAHS CUT kerdetay hain...us k mutabiq larki ko khula(divorce)lene ka right hota hai.....yeh law larkay walay ya mullah log kutwas detay hain....jis k result mai buhat difficulty hosakti hai larki ko...if she needs divorce:hitwall:

Are you guys arguing on who should pay for the wedding cake?, well i agree it should be the brides familie :), as they say the ring does not come cheap :)
@liontk we were just settling in with simple weddings so that people can ACTUALLY AFFORD it and enjoy it instead of getting high bp with the bills :unsure:

one more thing...behind nikah nama....ek law likha hota hai..jo hamesha MULLAHS CUT kerdetay hain...us k mutabiq larki ko khula(divorce)lene ka right hota hai.....yeh law larkay walay ya mullah log kutwas detay hain....jis k result mai buhat difficulty hosakti hai larki ko...if she needs divorce:hitwall:
@Slav Defence woh cut kerain ya kuch bhi woh tou Kuri da haq hai from Islam not from dhulha or his family! :woot:

what does marriage have to do with defence?

Eik hi paaal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

What related topic ? :what:

We're all eligible for marriage but why would a man want to clip his own wings for a life of killing your dreams & killing yourself at work to put food on the table & to pay for the frivolities of your better half & better haflings, is beyond me - I say stick with 'freedom' ! :)

Sabr karo sabr ka phal metha hota hai sath fruit worm bhi extra milta hai lol. Sheikh Rasheed baney ka shok hai?

@liontk we were just settling in with simple weddings so that people can ACTUALLY AFFORD it and enjoy it instead of getting high bp with the bills :unsure:

@Slav Defence woh cut kerain ya kuch bhi woh tou Kuri da haq hai from Islam not from dhulha or his family! :woot:

yes @Talon this is tragedy..pakistan mai 98% families yeh kerti hain.....jis ki waja se talon,larkiyon ko buhat difficulty hoti hai ,in case of separation....specially court mai,cuz nikkah nama mai law kutwaya hua hota hai....if girl wants to keep it,then larkay walay extreme comment kertay hai... weird way mai react kertay hain... jaisay uss ne severe crime kar diya ho.....height of illiteracy....

@arp2041 i button says report! what does it do? And
what do the ranks do?

Why so many questions???? :hitwall:

ask @Talon she is the AAPI of your brother who is the biggest PAAPI :D

Again our Good Friends from NASWARISTAN......If they don't TROLL one thread, they don't get a good night SLEEP :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom