What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, i don't know if there is a '+' sign or not in front of my name, but I am ELIGIBLE for Marriage :whistle:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO this is something @Hyperion can never say again :rofl: :rofl:

are you hmmm....sirf batao gay yah propose bhi kerogay :azn: LOLOLOL Just kidding :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....so you are 22...It means I am actually older than you...:D ..But still it doesnt qualify you to call me Apa..I am 27...But No Apa..No Baji:angry:

Phir kiyaa Khala keh lunnn aap kooo ? :unsure:

P.S My Youngest Khala (My Mom's Baby Cousin) is only 7 years older than me ! :D

@ZYXW , @A.Rafay , @arp2041 that mean you are my brother's friend.? Actualy it's his Id..

@Talon

KYA!!!! KYA!!!! KYA!!!!

camera zoom in from up, zoom out from East, face close up from North-West, inside out, cut it out.

:woot: :woot:

You are not our Good Friend Alpha????? :woot:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO this is something @Hyperion can never say again :rofl: :rofl:

are you hmmm....sirf batao gay yah propose bhi kerogay :azn: LOLOLOL Just kidding :P

Pehley apna asli naam toh batao.......

Nahi toh mey kya kahunga.......

Will You Marry Me......zzzzzz....ZYXW!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

SO THERE IS STILL A CHANCE :woot: :woot:

:yahoo: lololololol

Sure
35brnu1.jpg

@Talon

KYA!!!! KYA!!!! KYA!!!!

camera zoom in from up, zoom out from East, face close up from North-West, inside out, cut it out.

:woot: :woot:

You are not our Good Friend Alpha????? :woot:
but he warned me not to post much! Hahahahahaha. But i will give it back in an hour.

Phir @AstanoshKhan : Sir jee aap kiii shaadii ho gaiii haiii kiyaa ? :unsure:

Waisee I visited Peshawar this past weekend ! :azn:

Apneii rora @Pukhtoon ne khaneii pe bullayaa thaaa - Mein nei soocha koii Chapplii Kebab hon gaiii...agaaiii see iss nei Maggie Two Minute Noodles khilaaa deiiiin - Kiya zulm nahin haiii yeh ? :cray:

SO THERE IS STILL A CHANCE :woot: :woot:

:yahoo: lololololol

I heard that you've asserted that you'd only marry a Kashmiri - Something to do with racial purity ! :unsure:

So does that mean your kids are going to look like donuts & butter bars too....just like you ! :whistle:

which page?
btw you cant stop people from comparing, people will compare if you get anything that they dont have (cable tv in old days, AC, bigger car.. etc)
that does not mean one should stop spending money the way he/she wants to.

Anyway, I think marriage is a girl's thing. she waits for this day for years, and wants it to be memorable for rest of her life. Marriage is a big deal even to western women. And people spend big on things that matter to them (house/car/wedding)
We will see how spartan your wedding is going to be. :)

@hinduguy and we announce another coconut!! NO ONE is stopping anyone from spending what THEY HAVE...it is just stupid if someone takes loans and whatnot ....just to show something they are not...How is that right?

Then they say kerna parta hai...Kahan say kerna parta hai no one but your own brain makes you bankrupt...

Large marriage is fine IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT and want to spend all you got on it...instead of planning for a future or paying your past debts...

Ok this is not maswaristan Thread so kindly post related to Thread Topic.

Eik hi paaal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

What related topic ? :what:

We're all eligible for marriage but why would a man want to clip his own wings for a life of killing your dreams & killing yourself at work to put food on the table & to pay for the frivolities of your better half & better haflings, is beyond me - I say stick with 'freedom' ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom