What's new

Are There Any Famous People on PDF?

Why members here in this forum don't prefer to use their original name and pics?

Musharaf also visited this site . He had few posts here.. Also yes Kashmala Tariq has id too. Sheeren Mazari has few posts here too..

Marvi Sirmid once registered on this Forum, came back to the forum after few months and later disappeared again.

It was apparently a genuine account since the registration email was a paid one under her name.

Besides that,

From Aether to X-Men to Superman to most of the famous characters of movies and personalities. All of them are registered members here.
@Zibago check this. iwas talking about yesterday or so when you wanted to know about her id

Rangoli Chandel, sister of Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut was here back in Ramazan.
She was chatting under the alias @Andhadhun that has been banned because she was very hostile in her comments towards Pakistan and Muslims in general. I actually caught her chatting here. Her twitter account was also suspended because of her views. But she loves to chat and I am sure she would be back to PDF or she is already around using another ID, in case of which HEY! :D LOVED DISCUSSING ENTREPRENEURSHIP!:-)

649646_4932122_rangoli_updates.jpg

Last edited:
PDF doesn't need celebrities. PDFer's are celebrities in their own right

Well nawaz sharif on here on his computer in London. So you guys are on his hit list.

Rangoli Chandel, sister of Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut was here back in Ramazan.
She was chatting under the alias @Andhadhun that has been banned because she was very hostile in her comments towards Pakistan and Muslims in general. I actually caught her chatting here. Her twitter account was also suspended because of her views. But she loves to chat and I am sure she would be back to PDF or she is already around using another ID, in case of which HEY! :D LOVED DISCUSSING ENTREPRENEURSHIP!:-)

View attachment 641405
no doubt she is hell ugly.

Back
Top Bottom