What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Haha,so what?Is taj mahal the only wonder?It was built by Indian material and labourers anyways.Dumb mughals only gave money that too money robbed from Indians.
There are thousands of forts in India built by non muslim rulers in India.Red fort just happens to be in the middle of our capital so its given more importance.
Muslims could not conquer southern India completely so how would they get to srilanka.
More muslims are leaving islam as well do you want me to post links showing that?Its no big deal,many people keep changing religion these days.

Your People are changing their religous Path like Chandergupta Maurya did, You'll never have any Glory.................Ok Enjoy yourself byby

You're dragging the word Pakistani in it we aren't. I am a Pakistani I never met a person who thinks like this. Have you ever met a person who could confirm your claim?
Yup,there are those who consider themselves to be continuation of umyyad caliphate or mughal sultanate:D

A muslim is a shia or sunni or ahmadi before he gets to claim himself as follower of Islam. Eg. Sunnis consider some muslims as ahmadis hence not followers of Islam.

Will you please stop making your own theories about our religion?? And if you're so much interested in blaming Islam for everything then go and read about it from neutral source.

If that the case..Your MOLECULE most probably will Not be Found in PERIODIC TABLE
If you're here answering me today, then say thanks to 1000 years Rule that gave you Culture, Taj Mahal shining symbol of india, Red Fort, Clothes to Naked local indian population,
If you are here just to demonstrate your Negative (ions) against islamic history, then Who conqured Indonesia/ Malaysia, Why Indian mulim ruler never conqured little Buddhist Srilanka?
Why Islam is gaining popularity in United kingdom ? visit that website
The Economist explains: How many people convert to Islam? | The Economist

BBC News (Islam gaining popularity in UK)
BBC Religion & Ethics - The British women converting to Islam

Dont be a Negative Critic all the time
U also a science student....
u know u can't hold sodium on bare hand......:(
kaun sa 1000 year ....thoda detail me explain karo naa.....
abt Taj mahal there are many conspiracy theory.....even it is said it was the Shiv Mandir which was deliberately made to look like a mughal architecture.....
ions....I though co-valent bonds are the strongest,,,...:unsure: what abt being ionic.....what u think of NaCl.....
u know what ....many thing get popularity these days but every thing is nt good that gets popularity...:agree:

Will you please stop making your own theories about our religion?? And if you're so much interested in blaming Islam for everything then go and read about it from neutral source.
I am not making any theory !

Aren't sufis considered unislamic ? salafis consider shia's as unislamic ? This believe have been there many centuroes before i was born .. I didnt make it up @

Yup,there are those who consider themselves to be continuation of umyyad caliphate or mughal sultanate:D

Some :disagree: Don't you think they could be?

Muslim lands does not mean islam,i did not mention islam

Maybe you didn't but your fellow countrymen did.

I am not making any theory !

Aren't sufis considered unislamic ? salafis consider shia's as unislamic ? This believe have been there many centuroes before i was born .. I didnt make it up @

You're mixing religion with the followers. There are bad aspects in every society(I am not saying Islam because Islam itself oppose it) I'm sure that there are some extremist group in hinduism too. Aren't there?Every person is responsible for his/her own deeds.

never matlab.....
u are nt a science student....or u a science student but u don't know of 4 law of newton....:lol:

Never heard about fourth law :sad:

Caste system no longer exists in this magnitude,maybe only in some very backward rural areas but nowhere else,its not a deciding factor for whom should one sit with

I've heard an interview of Indian journalist I didn't remember his name but according to his claim the system still exist in India and the positions are distributed among upper caste people.

Last edited:
Some :disagree: Don't you think they could be?

Maybe you didn't but your fellow countrymen did.

You're mixing religion with the followers. There are bad aspects in every society(I am not saying Islam because Islam itself oppose it) I'm sure that there are some extremist group in hinduism too. Aren't there?Every person is responsible for his/her own deeds.

Never heard about fourth law :sad:

I've heard an interview of Indian journalist I didn't remember his name but according to his claim the system still exist in India and the positions are distributed among upper caste people.
@ your last point , power is always distributed among rich and powerful in all countries , not among the caste lines. I am a so called brahmin , but when i studied in medical college there was a medicine professor whom i revered , and guess what his so called caste was , his caste line was of a dhobi. so caste line is bollocks. may be in bihar and UP , here in odisha it is diminishing.

Your People are changing their religous Path like Chandergupta Maurya did, You'll never have any Glory.................Ok Enjoy yourself byby
Chandragupta Mauraya was Hindu at the the time he conquered Pakistan and defeated Seculus, in fact even when he converted to Jainism he still followed Hindu beliefs and so did Ashoka so the fact remains that the Mauraya Empire was Hindu and Pakistan will never have anything that can compare lol.

Back
Top Bottom