What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Not only pakistan UK,USA etc is also calling him as a extremist and terrorist.USA even denied his visa in the past but apparently most indians are going to vote for him.This shows how extremist,narrow minded ,fundamentalist and intolerant an average indian is.
There is no way we pakistanis will vote for hafiz saeed or some other scum but in india people really vote for terrorists.
INCREDIBLE INDIA.
if he's a terrorist then your leaders are the devils !!:sniper::sniper::sniper::guns::guns::guns:

U also a science student....
u know u can't hold sodium on bare hand......
kaun sa 1000 year ....thoda detail me explain karo naa.....
abt Taj mahal there are many conspiracy theory.....even it is said it was the Shiv Mandir which was deliberately made to look like a mughal architecture.....
ions....I though co-valent bonds are the strongest,,,... what abt being ionic.....what u think of NaCl.....
u know what ....many thing get popularity these days but every thing is nt good that gets popularity...
@Emmie @WebMaster @Manticore @Jungibaaz
Sir, with due respect....I think its not offensive if i recommend that Indian Guy "Dem!God" to lift your BAN. Bcoz i found him very informative especially in that thread.
I understand you people have much greater extent of knowledge from other threads, and you've to look all aspects But as far as that thread is concerned i think its better to forget previous mistakes

Back
Top Bottom