What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

@KingMamba Can you please post here @jarves would like to have an answer but I'm not good in history :ashamed:

He is butt hurt because of Nuri Nutt, there were low caste converts to Islam no doubt and why not who wants to stay in a religion that asks them to be abused while believing in stuff like monkey's making bridges and elephants with 12 arms. :lol:

As for the rest these bhartis forget that everything they have today which they are proud of comes from modern day Pakistan from their name to their religion even down to their culture. That being said knowing that vedic civilization started in the Indus valley and later spread east and finally south we can determine who exactly made up the majority of the "high caste" and who were "low caste". Not that any of that bs matters anymore because caste is irrelevant out of the Indian cesspool as it should be.

About the woman being raped comment all I can say is if the Muslim women were being raped you can imagine what was happening to hindu women who were considered the lowest under Muslim rule. There is some Muslim in every hindu which is why they are butt hurt today. ;)

He is butt hurt because of Nuri Nutt, there were low caste converts to Islam no doubt and why not who wants to stay in a religion that asks them to be abused
No i am not butthurt because of Nuri Natt infact i like him,he also likes me as i dont treat him like typical Muslim Bhaiyas are treated across the subcontinient @Nuri Natt
Jokes apart,it would have been more better if you would have clarified the first part of my post.
while believing in stuff like monkey's making bridges and elephants with 12 arms. :lol:
Want to hear words of wisdom about Islam :D
As for the rest these bhartis forget that everything they have today which they are proud of comes from modern day Pakistan from their name to their religion even down to their culture. That being said knowing that vedic civilization started in the Indus valley and later spread east and finally south we can determine who exactly made up the majority of the "high caste" and who were "low caste". Not that any of that bs matters anymore because caste is irrelevant out of the Indian cesspool as it should be.
So you accept that Hindu's are the inheritor's of IVC and vedic civilization lol
About the woman being raped comment all I can say is if the Muslim women were being raped you can imagine what was happening to hindu women who were considered the lowest under Muslim rule.
Yeah a lot of Hindu women were raped and were made as slaves and most of them converted or accepted Islam.

He is butt hurt because of Nuri Nutt, there were low caste converts to Islam no doubt and why not who wants to stay in a religion that asks them to be abused while believing in stuff like monkey's making bridges and elephants with 12 arms. :lol:

About the woman being raped comment all I can say is if the Muslim women were being raped you can imagine what was happening to hindu women who were considered the lowest under Muslim rule. There is some Muslim in every hindu which is why they are butt hurt today. ;)
Still higher caste did not go bombing lower caste people en masse.:D
So pakistan started the caste system?:mad:
Haha,at least you admit muslims were dicriminatory genocidal most evil rulers:D

That way, is it? Since you started to speek about religions, Oooh, I know can we speak of religions of those who married them really, really young? Like children young?

As for the rest these bhartis forget that everything they have today which they are proud of comes from modern day Pakistan from their name to their religion even down to their culture....

What is hilarious about these Pakistanis is how much of a frog in the well mentality they have...Know little would be praise... :D:D:D

You should know, there was surely a Muslim, or many Muslims, in your Hindu ancestors when they converted....

Abrahmic religions unite people of every origin under one banner. While hinduism divide it with racist caste system. :drag:

What is happening in Pakistan and most of Muslim world tells another story!! If you consider your country uniting people under one umbrella is exemplary, then it's better for us and world remain divided till eternity. :hitwall:

Hinduism is not Religions it is a collection of Religious Scripts/ Traditions / Thoughts / Experience Of Own Introspection...(& its admirable) and Indians are the First People Who Invented ZERO IN MATHEMATICS which means that their Introspection or Visualisation is Strong. & they have high caliber Scholars like for example Chankya...But in a Big Picture their society is directionless controlled by Greedy Religious Monks, who changed their own religious script to Punish Low Cast Hindus to gain few materialistic benefits and all Above High Caliber People Indians generated in History was a Result of Personal Introspection NOT common behaviour of whole society......

Hinduism is not Religions it is a collection of Religious Scripts/ Traditions / Thoughts / Experience Of Own Introspection...(& its admirable) and Indians are the First People Who Invented ZERO IN MATHEMATICS which means that their Introspection or Visualisation is Strong. & they have high caliber Scholars like for example Chankya...But in a Big Picture their society is directionless controlled by Greedy Religious Monks, who changed their own religious script to Punish Low Cast Hindus to gain few materialistic benefits and all Above High Caliber People Indians generated in History was a Result of Personal Introspection NOT common behaviour of whole society......
Not only Zero but a lot of other things,case in point current numerals are based on Hindu numerals.

And as far as i know there is no religious script in Hinduism like Islam,What are you talking about??

The Hindu society has lost its way for some time but the essence of Hinduism ensures it will find its way back and also find direction. The Hindu renaissance you see is just the natural order of things when the force reasserts itself.

The rise of the BJP has not occurred in Vacuum.

As the last vestige of British India and Raj falls off, the immortal Hindu essence will reclaim all that was lost. These individuals who you point out too and praise is a product of the same society. Without this society and its essence, all such high caliber individuals loose their way. Only in India do they get polished into diamonds.

Not only Zero but a lot of other things,case in point current numerals are based on Hindu numerals.

And as far as i know there is no religious script in Hinduism like Islam,What are you talking about??
Gita,purans,upnishads and many more are hindu religious scriptures

Errr,where it is wriiten that Hindus have to follow these books??
I think ur not Indian you come from PLANET 51:coffee: thats wat i think about you & reason why i think about u??
All of Your Answer have One Pitch or ur following One BIG theme (last 7 days Im observing you)
- Who said you that...??
- What ur talking about..??
- Err, where it is written..??
- thats not the case actually..??
- huh, NO, this, that ......& list goes on ?? You AMAZED ur Indians friends :ph34r:

@jarves What is your Personality Style..?? Plz tell so that I answer you accordingly
DISC-3-Blended.jpg
distribution-home.gif
Types of People.jpg

Back
Top Bottom