What's new

Are Chinese more confident of their identity than other East Asians?

Exactly, how can this idiot claim to be a Japanese national when he had no clue regarding Japan? He should have consulted me before hand to make it sounds more convincing. :lol:
Of course chinese know more about japan than a fake japanese.Let he type something.:P

Chinese pro in sport section(Olympic games,Asian games etc) ,improving themself in technology section,astronomy, japanese pro in making ****,electronic stuff,cars, korean pro in face surgery,sport (football,Park Ji sung currently in MU),electronic stuff(samsung,lg),mongolian(dont know much about them,but they have Genghis khan.)

Japan are good at football to with honda. Easily in the top 3 of best asian football teams alongside Australia and South Korea.

Chinese are known to be lack on confidence. They are one of the most stammering people. Certainly less confident than Japanese and Koreans.

:coffee: Chinese football... I think that any country can beat Chinese soccer team.
This is the most weaknesses Sports in China.

Chinese are known to be lack on confidence. They are one of the most stammering people. Certainly less confident than Japanese and Koreans.

stammering is a sign of language incapability not of inconfidence.

inconfidence is handing your army command to the white man.

lets say theres a man who says, he is perfect, he is great, and all powerful. He then says, watch, I beat up 2 small kids and I'm currently beating another up right as I talk to you. Look how strong I am, everyone should watch out. He wears dirty, unfashionable clothes, but frequently laughs at others for the tiniest speck of dust on their clothes! But no one dares criticize him, because he pays off the media with his wealth initially obtained by robbing his own mother at gunpoint and then holding the village water supply hostage. He then tells you, I will protect you, just give me the key to your house. What will you think? This man is mad! But what did South Korea and Japan do?

stammering is a sign of language incapability not of inconfidence.

inconfidence is handing your army command to the white man.

lets say theres a man who says, he is perfect, he is great, and all powerful. He then says, watch, I beat up 2 small kids and I'm currently beating another up right as I talk to you. Look how strong I am, everyone should watch out. He wears dirty, unfashionable clothes, but frequently laughs at others for the tiniest speck of dust on their clothes! But no one dares criticize him, because he pays off the media with his wealth initially obtained by robbing his own mother at gunpoint and then holding the village water supply hostage. He then tells you, I will protect you, just give me the key to your house. What will you think? This man is mad! But what did South Korea and Japan do?

well, it's worked for japan and south korea so far.

and then there's the north koreans that concern south korea

lol...... at :05 the sound was kinda funny... eien eien eien......lol
Probably eunuches, though there're no confirmed cases of Chinese eunuches serving as dedicated guards. Most fictional accounts of Chinese eunuch guards were inspired by the Ottoman empire.

Back
Top Bottom