What's new

Are Chinese more confident of their identity than other East Asians?

the chinese are definitely more confident about their indenity then other asians hence they are the only ones buying up "english baby names" books and calling themselves robin li, jackie chan, david wu, jack ma....

Oh no. Here comes the Japanese wannabe black gangster.

So confident of your identity, right?

Oh no. Here comes the Japanese wannabe black gangster.

So confident of your identity, right?

LOL..... :D

No other East Asian country has given up their sovereignty to a Western nation, apart from Japan.

They aren't even allowed to call their defence forces an "army".

The hypocrisy is too much.

heh, the tastes are different i guess. japanese and koreans like cute plastic girls. ... and guys that also look like girls.

well, to be fair, the japanese have done alot to promote their culture though anime and games and stuff.

also, the fearless song is much better and more "chinese".
beijing opera bieatch:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
whay you hating chinese dude?

lol why??? is it because before me you chinese internet warrior had a free reign on PDF talking smack to our south asians friends about how supowah you chinese are???

lol why??? is it because before me you chinese internet warrior had a free reign on PDF talking smack to our south asians friends about how supowah you chinese are???

LOL, I always say that China is NOT a superpower. :lol:

China is not a superpower. :disagree:

You can search through our posts yourself. Here are some more...

China is not a superpower.

And hopefully, we will never ever become a superpower.

Original threads: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/96968-generations-pay-off-debts-through-slavery-9.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-pakistan-middle-east-media-research-ins.html

We be "hatin" because you are an embarrassment to Japanese world wide. Which I doubt you are. Our Competition isn't this stupid

No other East Asian country has given up their sovereignty to a Western nation, apart from Japan.

Wasnt China under alot of Foreign Influence by europeans and japanese in early 1900s.

As for japans military etc what do you expect after world war 2 but look at japan now great economy well advanced why would you criticize them for doing whats in there nations best interest.

Wasnt China under alot of Foreign Influence by europeans and japanese in early 1900s.

As for japans military etc what do you expect after world war 2 but look at japan now great economy well advanced why would you criticize them for doing whats in there nations best interest.

I am not criticising them, I am responding to our friend "kamikazi attack" (not a real Japanese) who seems to want to prove that other East Asian nations are "subservient" to the "white man".

Which I found quite ironic, considering that Japan is the only East Asian nation that has given up its soveriegnty to the extent that it cannot even change its own constitution, which was written by Americans.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. :azn:

oh ok well no way are they subservient(no one is a subservient to whites) east asians are a very proud and patriotic people.

also hows he not japanese?

oh ok well no way are they subservient(no one is a subservient to whites) east asians are a very proud and patriotic people.

also hows he not japanese?

He can't even spell "Kamikaze", and he talks like a wannabe-gangster from urban America.

So I very much doubt that he is actually Japanese. :no:

South Korea also gave up its military sovereignty.

Of course not anything make us more confident, for example refering science which make up modern world east asian really have noting to be proud of but always be taught by westerners.For chinese just one thing make we are confident of our identity,that is our language.I shall say Mandarin is the most beautiful language in the world distinguished from those barbarian sounds.

Of course not anything make us more confident, for example refering science which make up modern world east asian really have noting to be proud of but always be taught by westerners.For chinese just one thing make we are confident of our identity,that is our language.I shall say Mandarin is the most beautiful language in the world distinguished from those barbarian sounds.

You are a graduate of the arts right? China had so many engineering accomplishments all the way to 1644, how can you say that?

You are a graduate of the arts right? China had so many engineering accomplishments all the way to 1644, how can you say that?
What I said is science not technology or engineering I know like bridge,long wall etc.

Back
Top Bottom