What's new

Arafat poisoned with Polonium 210 - Lancet confirms

Are you not Jewish?........Dont you know the old Testament or the Torah?........are you a fake Jew? Or are you a devil worshipping zionist?.............the punishmemt for death..............is..........Death...............just remember................revenge is best...............served cold...............

I...........di..............ot
fuсk................off

Another retarded illuminati conspiracy theorist. He was a patsy! Put on your thin foil hat. :omghaha:

What does this have to do with illuminati.............read the news.......Senator Mccain supported al qaeda..........we fund al qaeda............our government does.........it is no secret.................our congressman could have easily said Obama instead of mccain................its not my fault if you cant read the news..........who do you think armed and trained the terrorists running a muck in Libya?................if thats news to you...................our discourse is ended.................good day.........

What does this have to do with illuminati.............read the news.......Senator Mccain supported al qaeda..........we fund al qaeda............our government does.........it is no secret.................our congressman could have easily said Obama instead of mccain................its not my fault if you cant read the news..........who do you think armed and trained the terrorists running a muck in Libya?................if thats news to you...................our discourse is ended.................good day.........

The news? U call a claim from a teabagging senator news? Maybe in obese low educated USA it's worth something, but not in the civilised world.

The news? U call a claim from a teabagging senator news? Maybe in obese low educated USA it's worth something, but not in the civilised world.

Lol.........make sense.............

I...........di..............ot
fuсk................off

So youre an atheist israeli?.............lol..............try harder shlomo............

Aren't you the dreamer? dream on, this is the only way Israel will vanish, in your dreams :D phacka.

oh please !! give me a break , why do u always run away when ur getting embarrassed ??

me: ur dreaming

u: no :cry: your dreaming :cry:

go call your older sister , so that we talk like grown ups!! ;) @500

it takes such a long time for the report!

they must have gotten the usa's sanction for the murder and in between, they should have laid out all the various scenarios

How will the Arab world react to this atrocity?

Most of the arab world uses the Palestinian issue to further their own agendas. With Assad on the chopping board, this probably wont be noticed.

People always seem to forget that Arabs have it pretty well, they have tons of land which is among the worlds richest in resources, high development, etc. They will never face a significant threat for a minor portion of resource barren land, for the sake of some million Palestinians.

Palestinians and Jordanians would have been better off being just Levant peoples, this transformation into Arabs has given unreal expectations of the Gulf arabs at the cost of their historic identities.

I guess you summed it up all. Great :agree:

Most of the arab world uses the Palestinian issue to further their own agendas. With Assad on the chopping board, this probably wont be noticed.

People always seem to forget that Arabs have it pretty well, they have tons of land which is among the worlds richest in resources, high development, etc. They will never face a significant threat for a minor portion of resource barren land, for the sake of some million Palestinians.

Palestinians and Jordanians would have been better off being just Levant peoples, this transformation into Arabs has given unreal expectations of the Gulf arabs at the cost of their historic identities.

And meanwhile, muslims in Bangladesh and Thailand and other faraway places are crying blood and predicting Israel's death on this forum. Arabs or Israelis don't care.

That's been the reality for the past 60 years. Palestinian issue is used across the world to keep muslims belligerent.

You can't set a comparison between what might some governments tend to view the conflict and people across the globe. There are many Arabs and Muslims crying blood over the Palestinians as much as the blood Westerns cry all day over the holocaust.
And meanwhile, muslims in Bangladesh and Thailand and other faraway places are crying blood and predicting Israel's death on this forum. Arabs or Israelis don't care.

That's been the reality for the past 60 years. Palestinian issue is used across the world to keep muslims belligerent.

Agains, too much of generalization is neither fair nor is logically sound my dear.

You can't set a comparison between what might some governments tend to view the conflict and people across the globe. There are many Arabs and Muslims crying blood over the Palestinians as much as the blood Westerns cry all day over the holocaust.

Agains, too much of generalization is neither fair nor is logically sound my dear.

Westerners don't "cry blood" over the holocaust anymore. Yes, they deplore it and talk about it and write about it, but without shouting "death to germans" or predicting Germany's ruin in the process. There is a difference between crying about something and crying blood, which is the expression I used.

Also, "westerners" is a generalization you are making, while asking me to avoid generalizations.

I did not generalize at all, I did not say "all muslims". I said muslims across the world, which doesn't mean every single muslim. Yes, even on this thread you see Bangladeshis and a thailander (if his flag is true) predicting Israel's death and being concerned about Palestinians, while they may never have been to Israel or Palestine in their lives, and probably never will. And that is why I remarked how muslims across the globe are kept belligerent using the Israel-Palestine issue, in a way that westerners are not using the holocaust.

Do you hear muslims in Indonesia or Bangladesh hold political rallies about the Sudanese conflict or Ethiopia-Eritrea conflicts or the plight of so many oppressed people in so many parts of the world? Has any other conflict enraged the blood of muslims who are completely unconnected with it? No, it is only this particular one.

In many parts of Pakistan, India and many other places, you will see (some) muslim footsoldiers (lashkars or mujahideens or whatever) being indoctrinated with stories of evil jews oppressing heroic Palestinians. In places where people may never have seen a jewish person in their lives. The Pakistani Taliban often releases propaganda videos asserting that the govt of Pakistan is secretly working for jews. And many Pakistanis on this forum are convinced that Pakistani Taliban is itself a jewish/Mossad organization. (Or hindu/RAW/Christian/CIA, depending on their mood.)

Which is why I made the point that this state of affairs (Israel-Palestine) is very beneficial for inflaming tensions and hatred across the world. I am not suggesting that every single muslim is inflamed by it, or making any such generalizations.

Westerners don't "cry blood" over the holocaust anymore

Not really. On one hand, if you care to see what's taking place in Greece, Bulgaria, and Southern Germany you will understand that some of them still cry a river of blood over it, while others on the other hand decent people fight against the modern wave of antisemitism.

but without shouting "death to germans" or predicting Germany's ruin in the process

We have seen western-based groups shouting death to the Jews and Muslims at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised someone said death to Germans :lol:

Also, "westerners" is a generalization you are making, while asking me to avoid generalizations.

I never generalized a thing my dear, if you care to read my post carefully we will be seeing that I used " Many " on both sides. Let just stop groundless accusations for once.

I did not generalize at all, I did not say "all muslims"

You just said that Arabs don't care about the Palestinians, which is an utter generalization.

Do you hear muslims in Indonesia or Bangladesh hold political rallies about the Sudanese conflict or Ethiopia-Eritrea conflicts or the plight of so many oppressed people in so many parts of the world? Has any other conflict enraged the blood of muslims who are completely unconnected with it? No, it is only this particular one.

:lol: You probably don't know what the significance of Palestine to Muslims is, I wouldn't blame you though, after all, you aren't one of them :D

In many parts of Pakistan, India and many other places, you will see (some) muslim footsoldiers (lashkars or mujahideens or whatever) being indoctrinated with stories of evil jews oppressing heroic Palestinians. In places where people may never have seen a jewish person in their lives.

Since such issue happens to be within my field of expertise there is no way on earth that you would know better than I do when it comes to dealing with these savage baboons.

Al-Qaida, the Taliban, and Al-Nusrah ultimate goal is to liberate every single inch of Palestine either by the use of force or act of terror. But firstly all of them need to get rid of or weaken Israel's close allies, and all Muslims who oppose them - the list will include many such as people and their Government - thanks to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, it enabled these groups to wage a regional and global terror.

Which is why I made the point that this state of affairs (Israel-Palestine) is very beneficial for inflaming tensions and hatred across the world

Depending on how someone sees the conflict my dear. Groups like Hamas, Fatah, and Hezbollah pose threat to world peace, while the far wing nuts of the Israeli regime are in no better situation than the aforementioned groups.

Muslims aren't stupid to the extent that someone could brainwash them to hate Israel or Saudi Arabia or England. The. Israeli regime actions speak to themselves, thanks to the MSM, and international amnesty.

The Pakistani Taliban often releases propaganda videos asserting that the govt of Pakistan is secretly working for jews. And many Pakistanis on this forum are convinced that Pakistani Taliban is itself a jewish/Mossad organization. (Or hindu/RAW/Christian/CIA, depending on their mood.)

Both Taliban groups accused Pakistan of working indirectly for " Zionist " interests in an indirect way by cooperating with the US Gov't, something these groups often use interchangeably :lol:

many Pakistanis on this forum are convinced that Pakistani Taliban is itself

Many Pakistanis accused foreign bodies of assisting the Taliban to destabilize Pakistan, a claim that could be legit but not certainly true or false.

Westerners don't "cry blood" over the holocaust anymore. Yes, they deplore it and talk about it and write about it, but without shouting "death to germans" or predicting Germany's ruin in the process. There is a difference between crying about something and crying blood, which is the expression I used.

I did not generalize at all, I did not say "all muslims". I said muslims across the world, which doesn't mean every single muslim. Yes, even on this thread you see Bangladeshis and a thailander (if his flag is true) predicting Israel's death and being concerned about Palestinians, while they may never have been to Israel or Palestine in their lives, and probably never will. And that is why I remarked how muslims across the globe are kept belligerent using the Israel-Palestine issue, in a way that westerners are not using the holocaust.

In many parts of Pakistan, India and many other places, you will see (some) muslim footsoldiers (lashkars or mujahideens or whatever) being indoctrinated with stories of evil jews oppressing heroic Palestinians. In places where people may never have seen a jewish person in their lives. The Pakistani Taliban often releases propaganda videos asserting that the govt of Pakistan is secretly working for jews. And many Pakistanis on this forum are convinced that Pakistani Taliban is itself a jewish/Mossad organization. (Or hindu/RAW/Christian/CIA, depending on their mood.)

Which is why I made the point that this state of affairs (Israel-Palestine) is very beneficial for inflaming tensions and hatred across the world. I am not suggesting that every single muslim is inflamed by it, or making any such generalizations.

Back
Top Bottom