What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I apologize for distturbing the peace here and i want to thank my dear Arab brothers letting me speak on equal terms freely against these ignorant kids without banning me..

@Hazzy @al-Hasani and the others and Pakistani brothers aswell thank you guys.

@al-Hasani

its simple.. if one is a muslim and doesnt talk in despising way about Arabs.. you are Arab worshipper according to those facists.

I don't understand why they have to involve Arabs here on our section. Is their problem that we have discussions here and that we do not hate you as we have no reason for that? It's a thing between you and fellow Turkish users. We have nothing to do with it so why involve us?

Strange and annoying behavior.

What makes @ELTurco a so-called "Arab-worshipper". I mean how do you qualify for such a title? Do you turn into one if you like belly dancing? Arabic music and films? Dates? Shawarma? Falafel? Kabsa? Arabian horses? If you are a Muslim? Conservative one too?

Or do you turn into a so-called "Arab-worshipper" if you like some of the over 20 Arab countries (or even just one) and its very rich heritage and nearly 100 World UNESCO Heritage sites?

Or is a beard enough and a visit on the Arab section on PDF?!

I don't know anything about that. As you say this is normal in that age. At least he has knowledge. It's his choice and responsibility to use that knowledge wisely and not waste it.

Arab worshiper means a person who is so brainwashed(by sectarian thoughts) that consider arabs and their interests above his own people, like the farsis who care about Palestine, Syria, Iraq, ... more than their own people, and this El-Turco guy who insults all turks members and at the same time is flattering arabs.

Tnx dear :)

the holy month hadnt started here yet :( i plan to eat the heck out of junk foods for the next 24h :D

happy ramazan to everyone :)

i wish peace and freedom for every single muslim during the holy month . lets just put the weapons down for the sake of the lord .

date-ramadan-debut-ramadan.png

Me too. :lol:

I'm preparing lots of food and sweets for the next two days. :D

Arab worshiper means a person who is so brainwashed(by sectarian thoughts) that consider arabs and their interests above his own people, like the farsis who care about Palestine, Syria, Iraq, ... more than their own people, and this El-Turco guy who insults all turks members and at the same time is flattering arabs.

You must be specific here. Your farsi Mullah goons have nothing to do with us. Despite their holy cows trying to act like fake wannabe Arabs and wearing those black turbans. No, in fact they are just giving us a bad reputation as we have nothing to do with their version of Islam, their idiotic system or their nonsense actions which often have nothing to do with Islam. Anyway not us as 99% of all people consider them Iranians which they are.

In what way is @ELTurco putting the interests of Arabs (like we 450 million or so Arabs in the entire world were one single body with similar thoughts, LOL) above that of his country?

Because he disagrees with a few Turkish users in a country of 75 million people.

I tell you that most Turks I know are conservative Muslims. Maybe you consider such people "Arab-worshippers" too. I have no idea.

Turks have their own respected Sunni clerics. They don't need to follow fellow Sunni Muslim Arab clerics.

In any case I suggest that you leave Arabs out of this for the reasons I mentioned. This is the behavior we except from the Mullah gang here not you.

Everybody, let's all apologize to each other. For those who don't want to, no more off topic posts. Stick to having a peaceful discussion here.

It's going to end, all the cat fights. :)

Let's talk about Ramadan.

I don't understand why they have to involve Arabs here on our section. Is their problem that we have discussions here and that we do not hate you as we have no reason for that? It's a thing between you and fellow Turkish users. We have nothing to do with it so why involve us?

Strange and annoying behavior.

The reason is fairly simple. Because, 1) the discussion is taking place in arab section, and 2) he is continuing his insults against turks, and you guys are giving him courage by giving him warm welcomes ;) BTW, we have no specific beef with you guys.

The reason is fairly simple. Because, 1) the discussion is taking place in arab section, and 2) he is continuing his insults against turks, and you guys are giving him courage by giving him warm welcomes ;) BTW, we have no specific beef with you guys.

1. Just because you are writing in the Arab section it does not suddenly mean that we have something to do with discussions between Turkish members. In fact we never had. I don't get that strange logic.

2. We don't encourage anybody. I think I made it very clear that we are neutral and have nothing to do with it. Maybe you did not read my posts.

Or just ask @Kaan and @Sinan as they have seen my posts regarding this.

Back
Top Bottom