What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

8708497850_008fd4157b_b.jpg

During my Haj I visited the blessed city of Medina. At night I used to walk around and around the exterior the mosque (white marbled floor) and just dream and imagine that this where my Prophet(saws) walked and lived.

On my last day of my stay in Medina I saw Rasool Allah(saws) in my dream and he gave me good tiding of my Haj. I will never forget this for the rest of my life. :-)

I will take dates, one java and a warm topic of conversation bro.

:lol:

During my Haj I visited the blessed city of Medina. At night I used to walk around and around the exterior the mosque (white marbled floor) and just dream and imagine that this where my Prophet(saws) walked and lived.

On my last day of my stay in Medina I saw Rasool Allah(saws) in my dream and he gave me good tiding of my Haj. I will never forget this for the rest of my life. :-)

That's amazing, did it feel special being there? I've yet to go. :)

Are you serious you saw RASOOL SAW in your dream ??????????????????????????????

I also saw him when I was still high school in my dream, can you please tell his feature first before I give mine ?

:lol:

That's amazing, did it feel special being there? I've yet to go. :)

Yes bro, the greatest feeling ever. It is just one of constant elation and joy. It is also true you meet the best of people there.

Are you serious you saw RASOOL SAW in your dream ??????????????????????????????

Yes brother I did mashallah, and conversed with him. I will write up a full account of my entire Haj soon for you to read.

I also saw him when I was still high school in my dream, can you please tell his feature first before I give mine ?

Medium stature, beautiful white coloured face with reddish cheeks. His hair was long, touching his blessed shoulders.

OK...I dream him in a judgement day.....he is in a kind of stage...with people in billions are just surrounding that stage. He is like a king of human being. But he is so humble, no arrogance that we can see through him. Believe me, I don't see any believer there at crowd, maybe because so little believer compare to all human being. I practice Tasawuf, better to stick on Ibnu Qayim, even though I learn at many books. It is the real way bro.

Prophet Muhammad in my dream. He is handsome and white skin, a bit curly hair, his beard is more curly than his hair but neat. He looks like 40 years old, perfect body. Handsome and no arrogance. He has a charisma that can make all human bow to him. But it happened in the end of my dream.

Medium stature, beautiful white coloured face with reddish cheeks. His hair was long, touching his blessed shoulders.

Perfectly similar brother...Are you a sayyid ?

OK...I dream him in a judgement day.....he is in a kind of stage...with people in billions are just surrounding that stage. He is like a king of human being. But he is so humble, no arrogance that we can see through him. Believe me, I don't see any believer there at crowd, maybe because so little believer compare to all human being. I practice Tasawuf, better to stick on Ibnu Qayim, even though I learn at many books. It is the real way bro.

Prophet Muhammad in my dream. He is handsome and white skin, a bit curly hair, his beard is more curly than his hair but neat. He looks like 40 years old, perfect body. Handsome and no arrogance. He has a charisma that can make all human bow to him. But it happened in the end of my dream.

That's not what I say in my dream. I saw a turban on his hand which was light blue and he was wearing a light blue thobe. I don't remember seeing long hair, i saw the side of his face and he had a red thick beard. Flat nose, he was tall but not very tall. Some people around him were taller than him but he had long arms. Face wasn't so white but more like tannish reddish. Maybe I didn't see him after all. Although this person looked older, he didn't seem like his younger days. He had black eyes that stood out and eye lashes that stood out. He almost had similar eyes to me.

Beautiful post brother jazakallah khair for sharing it.

No I'm not honoured to be Sayid. I am a normal Muslim and a humble (inshallah) member of the ummah of our master Rasool Allah(saws).

That's not what I say in my dream. I saw a turban on his hand which was light blue and he was wearing a light blue thobe. I don't remember seeing long hair, i saw the side of his face and he had a red thick beard. Flat nose, he was tall but not very tall. Some people around him were taller than him but he had long arms. Face wasn't so white but more like tannish reddish. Maybe I didn't see him after all. Although this person looked older, he didn't seem like his younger days. He had black eyes that stood out and eye lashes that stood out. He almost had similar eyes to me.

The description is very similar to what Indos wrote and mine. Yes he is known to have been of medium height, had a beautiful light complexion face and red in his cheeks. He wore Turbans of different colours, Allah knows one of them may have been blue (notable colours black, white and red), as he did with his thobes. Yes his eyes were dark and beautiful.

His hair grew with age so that is also explained.

I don't remember that he has flat nose, seems OK for me. But his nose doesnt like most Arab people. And his face is not really like Arab feature. Seems different than Arab looks like. Beautiful and a typical of kind person face. Long shoulders, a very good wrestler body. Not really tall. Medium High but with thick bones.

I don't remember that he has flat nose, seems OK for me. But his nose doesnt like most Arab people. And his face is not really like Arab feature. Seems different than Arab looks like. Beautiful and a typical of kind person face. Long shoulders, a very good wrestler body. Not really tall. Medium High but with thick bones.

He looked Arab to me. :lol:

You might not be familiar with some Arab people. Arabs don't all look kuwaiati or emiratee.

He looked Arab to me. :lol:

You might not be familiar with some Arab people. Arabs don't all look kuwaiati or emiratee.

Exactly bro ..Not like King Faisal look like with his kind of noose :D

Yeah I met some Arab also before, what I mean he is not like standard Arab look like :smitten:

Yes bro, the greatest feeling ever. It is just one of constant elation and joy. It is also true you meet the best of people there.

Yes brother I did mashallah, and conversed with him. I will write up a full account of my entire Haj soon for you to read.

Well that is how Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW looked like which I have read Man so it seems you saw him if that amazing thing happens give my salam

and even you saw him great job May ALLAH bless you both brothers

@waz and @Indos do you guys do some specific act or read some specific darood that resulted in you seeing RASOOL SAW in your dream what do you think is the reason ?

Last edited:

@waz and @Indos do you guys do some specific act or read some specific darood that resulted in you seeing RASOOL SAW in your dream what do you think is the reason ?

May ALLAH bless you brother,

Man, my early childhood has so much turbulence, I don't want to tell it in here. I just want to share that at the time before I went to sleep actually I cry to ALLAH about my stressful condition, and at the night I dream like that. I am a kind of person that never been naughty since I was kid bro. Getting closed to Him since I was at elementary school. Even I never steal anything or doing bad things to my friends since I was kid.

Man, you really makes me look so weak in this post ,,,,, :D

Last edited:
Well that is how Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW looked like which I have read Man so it seems you saw him if that amazing thing happens give my salam

I will do and if you see him (Saws) please do the same for us.

Allah bless you as well bro.

These were the Darood I recited and sang along when I was in Medina.

Haji Muhammad Mushtaq Qadri sings the last naat and he was a Pakhtun from the tribal regions, Allah bless him.

I played the above Naats all night long for 6 days straight, whilst I sat in the courtyard of the Prophet's Mosque. On the final night I was very upset and said that I had come so far and I have not met the messenger of Allah yet and tomorrow was my last day, I planned to stay in Medina sharif for 7 days. On my last night I was granted an audience with Rasool Allah(saws) and he called my name twice and told me that my Haj will be accepted Inshallah.

There is no special naat or dua bro that I did. I guess it was sheer love and desire to see our master Rasool(saws). It will happen to you as well inshallah.

Whenever you see an article like this coming from the Jews you get very suspicious. Looks like Mossad is already planning the next false flag to keep America in the Middle East for another few decades:

@The SC @Abu Nasar @ResurgentIran @al-Hasani

Will American jihad in Syria lead to a future 9/11? - Israel News, Ynetnews

And we're the ones who are gonna suffer because of this false flag plan. We should realize these people are our enemies and compete with them in every way possible until they have no influence amongst any important fields.

Back
Top Bottom