What's new

Application of Pak Army's Soft Prong in FATA / Malakand and its Impact

Those in 3D are either under construction or would be constructed in future. This fact is mentioned under such pics or before them. Just focus.

Though, a few pic have been 'enhanced', and i am sure you understand what photo enhancements means.
yeah i know about photo enhancements...

and you didnt reply to my question as to why dont you people advertise it more in main stream media including social media? it was a genuine question?

i mean it would be of much help to spread the awareness abt it so people will know it at large level...you know how the construction work of Bahria Town and everything latest abt it is shown day and nite on our tv channels? which is a commercial project.....so you guys can invest a little more in media too like that and let everyone know how much hard work you guys are doing in those troubled areas! ppl will appreciate it more!

im sure money arent the issue here with army in terms media investment or is it?:unsure:

yeah i know about photo enhancements...

and you didnt reply to my question as to why dont you people advertise it more in main stream media including social media? it was a genuine question?

i mean it would be of much help to spread the awareness abt it so people will know it at large level...you know how the construction work of Bahria Town and everything latest abt it is shown day and nite on our tv channels? which is a commercial project.....so you guys can invest a little more in media too like that and let everyone know how much hard work you guys are doing in those troubled areas! ppl will appreciate it more!

im sure money arent the issue here with army in terms media investment or is it?:unsure:
:)

Govt institutions cannot advertise something they are supposed to do as a duty.

Slide82_zpsc0c1e73f.jpg

Slide83_zps29c905e2.jpg

Slide84_zps5bdc97b4.jpg

Slide85_zpsa807e8d1.jpg

Slide86_zps492b5519.jpg

Now this is progress:

Slide87_zps7056383b.jpg

Slide88_zps4d997308.jpg

Slide89_zps148e702d.jpg

Slide90_zps5091a1cd.jpg

Slide91_zps8c9931ff.jpg

Slide93_zps3abbc182.jpg

Are the wall gradients of that cutout approved by a qualified engineer for stability?

Outstanding work. Xeric whose providing funds for development work? UAE and USA only?

Last edited:
Outstanding work. Xeric whose providing funds for development work? UAE and USA only?
Primarily it is the UAE. But some specific projects have been funded by the US too.

Nahi, saray pagal Pakistan mai he tu hain.

It is not a matter of sanity, but physics. Please compare the slope of the cut before and after the road was carpeted, specially on the right. That increased steepness may not be as stable as it was before.

It is not a matter of sanity, but physics. Please compare the slope of the cut before and after the road was carpeted, specially on the right. That increased steepness may not be as stable as it was before.
Beta wahan pe haddi nahi dhondatay jahan hoti he nahi, warna hath mai kuch or he ajayega.

Beta wahan pe haddi nahi dhondatay jahan hoti he nahi, warna hath mai kuch or he ajayega.

Such idiotic replies are not expected of a person of your caliber, but then again, the expectations must be lowered given such persistent boneheadedness on your part.
================================================

Back to the photo, that cut ridge should be sloped properly for stability. It seems that the old track was just paved over with scant attention to long term maintenance.

The construction has been done by FWO, these are the guys who have done projects like Karakoram Highway, (KKH), KKH Skardu Road, Makran Coastal Highway Project (MCHP) and construction of Gomal Zam Dam Multipurpose Project (the only Dam constructed by Pakistan itself, from its own manpower) apart from numerous others. These are the only contractors who have NEVER left a project unfinished.

They are the ones employing latest techs in construction. Once i was witnessing their work by chance and i saw them doing shyt like measuring the temp pf concrete, even measuring the number of air bubbles in concrete once it has been poured into something. i mean i saw these tech on Nat Geo on programs like Mega Structures where they show how Burj Al Arab or Taipei 101 was built.

i asked them what it was and they told me that they have raised their construction standard to the international level and these and many other checks have to be complied with.

FWO is the only contractor in Pakistan that uses such techniques. It is the only contractor in Pakistan that has a training institute to train its officers and workers:

training-banner.jpg

It is the only contractor in Pakistan that is the most expensive because any road that it has constructed have never been damaged because of poor engineering.

But then a douche like you would tell us that the gradient of the franking mound is incorrect.

You try to present yourself like a smarta$$, but you could not get a simple thing that these project in FATA and Swat have been constructed from funding by a foreign country who would not like if its money would be spent on poor quality construction as its flag flutters over every wall, and that upon these projects rest the reputation of the Army in general and FWO in particular, and if these projects would fail before time, the Army and FWO would loose its respect. And hence they cant take any chances.

But then, a douche like yourself would remain a douche, warna koi ache baat na karlo.

The construction has been done by FWO, these are the guys who have done projects like Karakoram Highway, (KKH), KKH Skardu Road, Makran Coastal Highway Project (MCHP) and construction of Gomal Zam Dam Multipurpose Project (the only Dam constructed by Pakistan itself, from its own manpower) apart from numerous others. These are the only contractors who have NEVER left a project unfinished.

The KKH was made by the Chinese, FWO is the agency that could not even blow up the landslide dam that made Attabad Lake but managed to lose a serving Colonel.

See, I even said that without any name calling.

And if there is a proper assessment of the quality of engineering in those other projects that you are touting, serious deficiencies would come to light too. Of course, an audit of the accounts would be interesting as well.

The KKH was made by the Chinese, FWO is the agency that could not even blow up the landslide dam that made Attabad Lake but managed to lose a serving Colonel.

See, I even said that without any name calling.

And if there is a proper assessment of the quality of engineering in those other projects that you are touting, serious deficiencies would come to light too. Of course, an audit of the accounts would be interesting as well.
The Chinese side of KKH was constructed by them, duh?!

Attabad Lake was done what could have been done to it.

You are a an American sucker, but dont know that every penny spent through USAID in Pakistan is inspected by their experts? That includes the quality of construction too. Gomal Zam Dam being the case in point.

As for the audit, do you think a govt organization is not audited? But like i said, a duche like you would remain a skeptic and even suspect the quality of the audit, but then who gives a fcuk?

Back
Top Bottom