What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

Well you haven't changed since 2008, Patriot, Omar1984, Pakistanis Nationalities are really big emotionals here in using many offensive languages. :lol:

A bad examples to the world.

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

Man, as funny as it sounds... truth is - We are all culprits here because of our inherent biases. I too am very often concerned whether I am going overboard in whatever I debate on.

But just saying that this is enough that you talked about it already, so I hope you don't fret too much about it.

Chill man, and think of it as the spice of the forum ;)

is their any new admin selection voting process by members coming soon???

I think, here Indian member are better in controlling temper comparing to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

What if I make you angry right now?

haha just kidding.

you have to pay me ten dollars...for being mean to me...(nah..we never had a bash).....good initiative.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Is that a complement ..?

it isca compliment......but not for the bald indian.

Well you haven't changed since 2008, Patriot, Omar1984, Pakistanis Nationalities are really big emotionals here in using many offensive languages. :lol:

A bad examples to the world.

Belive it or not i just love to read there posts.Specially Omer1984 i just click the thanks button when ever i see his name.He is like a man with Guts.

Back
Top Bottom