What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

Dude wrestling is fake.

There are many other video's like this..

These guys are the best actors in the world. I was a big fan watched it every week, but realized what was going on when a couple of times the wrestlers missed on purpose.

Mate, it's indeed fake, moreover it's scripted like films and daily drama soaps. So, it's entertainment. Evey single person who watches wrestling knows this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you meant 35*, These matches would be probably agains The Rock,John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Can't wait then :P If they make it Taker vs HHH again, then i ain't watching.

Hmm, interesting we never knew that.

oh my bad, i meant like 25-0 at wrestlemania, yea and you are right, i wanted new opponent for undertaker this year, but we got to see hhh again, it wasn't so bad, i think its because there are not many wrestlers out there who deserve to face taker at WM.

oh my bad, i meant like 25-0 at wrestlemania, yea and you are right, i wanted new opponent for undertaker this year, but we got to see hhh again, it wasn't so bad, i think its because there are not many wrestlers out there who deserve to face taker at WM.

Disagree, HHH no more now, i would appreciate HHH beginning rivalry with his friend Kevin Nash,While it would be good if they make The Rock vs Undertaker.

P.S: Do you miss John Morrison, he was a bad *** and his starship pain was the best finisher after Piledriver.

Daniel Bryan lost in only 18 seconds..

YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!

Disagree, HHH no more now, i would appreciate HHH beginning rivalry with his friend Kevin Nash,While it would be good if they make The Rock vs Undertaker.

P.S: Do you miss John Morrison, he was a bad *** and his starship pain was the best finisher after Piledriver.

is morrison injured or something? havent seen him in long time, starship pain was a good finisher, i use that in WWE games.

Daniel Bryan lost in only 18 seconds..

YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!....YES....!!!

im not big fan of bryan, i dont know why he is world champion so early, i mean look at other guys like morrison, who really deserve to get a shot at wwe and world heavyweight championship but he never got one.

is morrison injured or something? havent seen him in long time, starship pain was a good finisher, i use that in WWE games.

im not big fan of bryan, i dont know why he is world champion so early, i mean look at other guys like morrison, who really deserve to get a shot at wwe and world heavyweight championship but he never got one.

Indeed, i hate Daniel Bryan, they made him World Champion only to make WM 28 kinda little shocking and funny that he lost in just 18 second. He suck but i have to say he is a best technical wrestler after CM Punk.

John Morrison has left WWE, his contract has been expired and WWE made it dramatic by giving him last match against MIZ and MIZ injuring him, which WWE told is the reason of his leaving, but the truth is, it was already announced by him that he will be leaving. Now, he has said that he will return after 1 year to wrestling not sure WWE or TNA. Indeed, he deserves to be the WWE,World Heavyweight Champion. He is really talented guy but WWE couldn't use him the way it was supposed to be.

Indeed, i hate Daniel Bryan, they made him World Champion only to make WM 28 kinda little shocking and funny that he lost in just 18 second. He suck but i have to say he is a best technical wrestler after CM Punk.

John Morrison has left WWE, his contract has been expired and WWE made it dramatic by giving him last match against MIZ and MIZ injuring him, which WWE told is the reason of his leaving, but the truth is, it was already announced by him that he will be leaving. Now, he has said that he will return after 1 year to wrestling not sure WWE or TNA. Indeed, he deserves to be the WWE,World Heavyweight Champion. He is really talented guy but WWE couldn't use him the way it was supposed to be.

morrison is one of the best high flyers in wwe, i didnt even notice that he was gone untill yesterday. and bryan is awful wrestler in my opinion, i hope that big show becomes champ instead.

morrison is one of the best high flyers in wwe, i didnt even notice that he was gone untill yesterday. and bryan is awful wrestler in my opinion, i hope that big show becomes champ instead.

John Morrison along with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio is a good high flying wrestler at a time. Daniel Bryan is aweful but his submission techniques are best in WWE. Big Show is like neglected by WWE, giving him matches against wrestlers like Cody Rhodes whereas he deserves to face Kane, Orton, Cena, Punk. His recent feud with Mark Henry was interesting.

P.S: John Cena is facing Brock Lesnar at extreme rules

John Morrison along with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio is a good high flying wrestler at a time. Daniel Bryan is aweful but his submission techniques are best in WWE. Big Show is like neglected by WWE, giving him matches against wrestlers like Cody Rhodes whereas he deserves to face Kane, Orton, Cena, Punk. His recent feud with Mark Henry was interesting.

P.S: John Cena is facing Brock Lesnar at extreme rules

that was a nice F5 to cena on monday night raw, but that fake blood made me laugh lol.

that was a nice F5 to cena on monday night raw, but that fake blood made me laugh lol.

But it was good to see blood after long time however.. The way the scene was created reminded me of late 90s and early 2000 there it used to be. I hope that they are going toward attitude era again and also they bring my all time favourite JEFF HARDY back...!!!

:lol:
You dumbf***. He has won the wrestler of the year award 4 times. That's more than any other wrestler in WWE.

:lol:
You dumbf***. He has won the wrestler of the year award 4 times. That's more than any other wrestler in WWE.

ahh look at this foul mouth ******, u dumb idiot there are better deserving wrestlers than that f@g, he is nowhere near morrison or few otherd, santino marrela is more deserving than him, u dont even know anything about wrestling, u ever realized how good santino is at selling moves? he sells better than all other wrestlers even champions,

bryan is total sh!t, and those submission moves are not so good, Undertakers hells gate is better finisher than bryans, cm punks submission is better than bryans, and chris jerichos old finisher LionTamer is awesome,

superstar of the year awards mean nothing today, even wrestlers like cena who has no skills, no selling ability, only five moves of doom got so many SOY awards, and deserving superstars and legends like shawn micheals barely got any SOY award.

u dipsh!t watch your mouth next time.

But it was good to see blood after long time however.. The way the scene was created reminded me of late 90s and early 2000 there it used to be. I hope that they are going toward attitude era again and also they bring my all time favourite JEFF HARDY back...!!!

if im right wwe is trying to go back to attitude era, thats why rock, lesnar, A-train, and Kevin nash are back, and few others will return soon, i heard hulk hogan is coming back too but im not sure,

and even it was fake blood, it was nice to see after long time, and taker vs hhh and those chair shots that happened after many years too.

if im right wwe is trying to go back to attitude era, thats why rock, lesnar, A-train, and Kevin nash are back, and few others will return soon, i heard hulk hogan is coming back too but im not sure,

and even it was fake blood, it was nice to see after long time, and taker vs hhh and those chair shots that happened after many years too.

Hulk Hogan, no way. He has recently become General Manager of TNA Impact, so there are no chances of him returning. The Rock will be no where here in WWE now for sure for sometime. It's good to see A-Train or Lord Tensai (whoever he is) back and how he thrashed Alex Railey and that japanese wrestler(don't remember his name) was some good things to see never seen from sometime now except Mark Henry doing last year. I am looking forward to see Kevin Nash and HHH rivalry again as last year match between them sucked hard. WWE is moving towards right direction now. ALthough i boo for john laurinaites, but if he gets successful in bringing attitude era back(which he calls people's power) then i think he will be able to get respect from WWE Universe. The only thing missing in WWE is JEFF HARDY :(....i hope he comes back and then WWE will be again watchable and TRP will rise higher and higher.

Back
Top Bottom