What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

Aha finally attitude era is coming back Borock Lesnar is back . The Rock has also said he will compete for WWE chapionship Im lovin it.

I didn't watch it anymore, it is everything setup and story-lines. WWE should be bankrupts!

I love The ROCK! :)

Mod make it sticky and rename it to 'Wrestling discussions'

I think it will be also cool to come here and discuss regarding monday night raw and smackdown.

Mod make it sticky and rename it to 'Wrestling discussions'

I think it will be also cool to come here and discuss regarding monday night raw and smackdown.
'

i was waiting for undertaker n hhh to show up on last Monday night raw, but they didnt, i hope they get sometime this week.

'

i was waiting for undertaker n hhh to show up on last Monday night raw, but they didnt, i hope they get sometime this week.

Yeah, me too, but they won't because there storyline has ended. Maybe we will only see Undertaker next year before Wrestlemania only, whereas HHH, i think he will appear a week before next PPV if he has to get a match, or else he'l also be out of action for sometime now.

me i watch wrestling Undertaker vs HHH spacial guest referee Shawn Michaels

results

The Rock defeated John Cena
Kane defeated Randy Orton
The Undertaker defeated Triple H

results

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounus defeated Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

Hunico and Epico defeated The Usos, Justin Gabriel and Tysson Kidd

Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes

Team Laurinaitus Defeated Team Teddy.

Who watch this crap scripted wrestling .. :disagree:

Mate, It's the only entertaining thing i watch on TV, beside entertaining it's also goo to learn some moves. And if you hate scripted stuff, then why are you watching movies?

results

Oh..the results came opposite to what i had expected :blink:.
Does anyone remember brock lesnar ?? I'm his fan , i mean he was a real fighter . He vanished suddenly , where is he ?:undecided:

Does anyone remember brock lesnar ?? I'm his fan , i mean he was a real fighter . He vanished suddenly , where is he ?:undecided:

Last Week he returned to WWE.

he was fighting for ufc now hes back to wwe

I wanna see Khali VS Brock! Brock would look like a tiny little bug in front of Khali!

Mate, Brock can still defeat him, Khali is not a wrestler, he sucks, he is just like an elephant tied outside a house who is of no use yet you have to feed him. I mean wrestlers like Khali, Mark henry, they are of no use. He can't walk properly and you call him a wrestler. He is just kept by WWE to get TRP from India/ Jinder Mahal is also from India. he is better than Khali. He can work better if WWE use him correctly.

Back
Top Bottom