What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

It was really good PPV after long time. I don't hate Cena, so the main event was quite good especially the blood, although i wished to see Chris Jericho winning.

@Respect.. Big Show doesn't looks good as a babyface, if he turns heel, he would be quite good. i think he deserve to wrestle wrestlers like Kane,CM Punk etc.. not like these Cody Rhodes....

It was really good PPV after long time. I don't hate Cena, so the main event was quite good especially the blood, although i wished to see Chris Jericho winning.

@Respect.. Big Show doesn't looks good as a babyface, if he turns heel, he would be quite good. i think he deserve to wrestle wrestlers like Kane,CM Punk etc.. not like these Cody Rhodes....

long time ago he used to wrestle big stars like taker, hhh and shawn, and now hes facing kids like daneil bryan and cody.

lol then ill have to back stab you and become world champion myself.

Cool, then wrestlemania 29 main event BlackenTheSky vs Respect4Respect for World Championship. I am gonna destroy you with pile driver followed by starship pain and gonna become victorious. YES..!!..YES..!!..YES..!!..YES..!!

LIKE A BOSS!!

579518_420279184657319_198437036841536_1530791_1944504957_n.jpg

Cool, then wrestlemania 29 main event BlackenTheSky vs Respect4Respect for World Championship. I am gonna destroy you with pile driver followed by starship pain and gonna become victorious. YES..!!..YES..!!..YES..!!..YES..!!

before your tombstone piledriver you will receive my sweet chin music, and right after that stunner and pedigree. Then win the match.

LIKE A BOSS!!

579518_420279184657319_198437036841536_1530791_1944504957_n.jpg

hes a midget not a kid, lol

Okay, i will defeat you in a rematch at Extreme Rules....

BTW, i heard a rumor that Mark Henry is leaving, damn he was a good heel. although not official, but just a rumor.

Back
Top Bottom