What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine... had to leave behind in India though..
Ride.jpg

It is the stock exhaust for CBR 250 R. What you see is actually the exhaust cover...

Oh that's what I was wondering lol. You live in USA right? its quite easy to get bikes over there, in UK its kind of annoying, you have to do CBT training and are limited to 125 cc bikes until you pass one theory and two practical tests(which only 21+ can take), after the tests you can ride any cc bikes.

Last edited:
Oh that's what I was wondering lol. You live in USA right? its quite easy to get bikes over there, in UK its kind of annoying, you have to do CBT training and are limited to 125 cc bikes until you pass one theory and two practical tests(which only 21+ can take), after the tests you can ride any cc bikes.

That bike used to be sold in India and has been phased out now, probably to be replaced by the newer CBR300.

Mine... had to leave behind in India though..View attachment 237533

are there cats on the midpipe or do indian versios not have cats?

if it is equipped with cat convertor i suggest you fabricate or buy a new mid-pipe and throw on an aftermarket slip on....stock exhausts are always too restrictive and since its only a 250, every bit of extra low end power counts

are there cats on the midpipe or do indian versios not have cats?

if it is equipped with cat convertor i suggest you fabricate or buy a new mid-pipe and throw on an aftermarket slip on....stock exhausts are always too restrictive and since its only a 250, every bit of extra low end power counts

Ya all Indian bikes have cats. But this bike is pretty fast stock. Does 155+. Not bad for a 250 cc single.

Ya all Indian bikes have cats. But this bike is pretty fast stock. Does 155+. Not bad for a 250 cc single.

get rid of the cat just cut it off and weld a piece to cover the gap in the midpipe or just get a new aftermarket midpipe altogether and throw on a 2 bros or Jardine full exhaust it'll sound better and you'll gain some power especially low end

nice looking bike though, ive always been partial towards the Hondas

Hey, people live, and people die. Only the lucky ones get to ride in between. :D

heh, true

get rid of the cat just cut it off and weld a piece to cover the gap in the midpipe or just get a new aftermarket midpipe altogether and throw on a 2 bros or Jardine full exhaust it'll sound better and you'll gain some power especially low end

Usually most guys are a bit concerned about cutting and welding on these bikes. So readymade slipons are more common. Like IXILs. Most bike gear shops here sell those. The others like Akras are pretty expensive.

Akras the real deal but yeah will cost more...you get what you pay for though

Two Bros Jardine - even Dan Moto GP are good brands and reasonable priced

nothing to be concerned about....i'd be more concerned about keeping the cats. They are pointless to have on (unless youre a hardcore environmentalist)...too restrictive

How to attach photos into posts from your computer?

I am only getting option of attaching photos that are already online.

Lol my mom thinks I'm the only mad guy that get's his bike inside the house. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom