What's new

Antony does not rule out force against Chinese intrusion

we dont need any help to kick india assss we have done it since 1962 till this days and will continue forever

HaHa .......:lol:

You should go and ask your soldiers who were kicked out in a humiliated fashion and never dared to look at Indian border, in 1966 and 1987 Chola incident :lol:

You wouldn't with out attracting equal retaliation. This is not 1962.

you are so stupid in 1962 china and india economy and military are almost the same, today we are 4 x more powerful than india so how the heck we are going to get the same retaliation?

we also seen your capability in 1962 and if you dare do anything silly we will give you double dose of what we did to you in 1962

we dont need any help to kick india assss we have done it since 1962 till this days and will continue forever

Ha Ah Ha... this isn't 1962 right... I mean didn't we see your capabilities in 67 and 87?.. Still AP is in our hand and democratized yet i can't see anything except some monkeys cry in PDF.... We're in SCS sucking your oil and we really saw your capabilities man, its so Scary, Should i run away?

This time would be a thermonuclear 1962 :)

I think your mom gave birth to you in 6 months, clarify it man.... you talk like mentally challenged person

you are so stupid in 1962 china and india economy and military are almost the same, today we are 4 x more powerful than india so how the heck we are going to get the same retaliation?

It doesn't matter. China may be bigger but India is not smaller either. If push comes to shove and India's territorial integrity is at stakes then India has no option but to protect. Forget India, even Bhutan would defend if its territorial integrity is at stakes.

Ha Ah Ha... this isn't 1962 right... I mean didn't we see your capabilities in 67 and 87?.. Still AP is in our hand and democratized yet i can't see anything except some monkeys cry in PDF.... We're in SCS sucking your oil and we really saw your capabilities man, its so Scary, Should i run away?

I think your mom gave birth to you in 6 months, clarify it man.... you talk like mentally challenged person

We are inside your COUNTRY and you are doing nothing about it. So much for the Indian 'Shupa Powah'.

HaHa .......:lol:

You should go and ask your soldiers who were kicked out in a humiliated fashion and never dared to look at Indian border, in 1966 and 1987 Chola incident :lol:

got love those random indian numbers with imaginary incidents``why not saying 1968, 1988 or 1992?

mentalmusturbating indians``lol, a true sign of inferiority :D

yes,you are right``its not 1962,but much worse than that```

1967 Chola incident where Chinese soldiers ran with blood when IA cut them into pieces??

They never challenged us again after :lol:

got love those random indian numbers with imaginary incidents``why not saying 1968, 1988 or 1992?

mentalmusturbating indians``lol, a true sign of inferiority :D

Oh......you are reading too much CCP propaganda Kiddo, read correct history and you will know the truth.

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long military conflict between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the People's Liberation Army leave Sikkim.

1967 Chola incident where Chinese soldiers ran with blood when IA cut them into pieces??

Oh......you are reading too much CCP propaganda Kiddo, read correct history and you will know the truth.

We won all those wars. That's why India is too afraid to fight us now.

which bollywood moive was that``? that must be a good piece of tossing material for you delusional and ego thursty indians``

can those imaginary indian 'victories' compared to the thousands clueless chickens slaughtered in 1962 by PLA border patrolling units of PLA?

Back
Top Bottom