What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

lmfao, good luck with that, heck, i dont even want it in pakistan

what is our foreign office thinking? This guy is a known hardline hate preacher. Someone who condoned 9/11 & 26/11. Someone who is a close disciple of convicted violent preachers like Abu Hamza & terrorist Abu Qatada. Guy goes around building sharia zones within UK, denouncing democracy & calls it hypocrisy...

& our govt wants to unleash this psycho on our own people? looks like lunatics are really running the asylum in our country!!

Then why this guy is tolerated in UK.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

lmfao, good luck with that, heck, i dont even want it in pakistan

You need a lot of good luck as Sharia supporting people are increasing in Pakistan..both inside and outside mainstream.

Then why this guy is tolerated in UK.

He is not tolerated.. but it's the fcuked up european human rights law & european courts giving these guys license to strut their stuff at will.
Even known terrorist like Abu Qatada was spared from extradition to Jordan, where he was to face terrorism charges.

Ek dramebaaz ke aane ke peeche hazaroon dramebaaz ke comments...

If India can't take on one bigot dead on then perhaps we must rethink the strength of our social psyche.Let him come and bang on his drum,who gives a crap.Beards and loudspeakers might scare goras sh*tless,not us...and Mr. Chaudhary is going to find that out soon enough.

Ek dramebaaz ke aane ke peeche hazaroon dramebaaz ke comments...

If India can't take on one bigot dead on then perhaps we must rethink the strength of our social psyche.Let him come and bang on his drum,who gives a crap.Beards and loudspeakers might scare goras sh*tless,not us...and Mr. Chaudhary is going to find that out soon enough.

At least those who will come to his rally obviously do.

Frankly, I'm worried about my kids. God knows what will happen to them after 50 years or so in this country...

Modi has thousands of dead on him, comparing to Modi he
is an Angel with a capital A.

He can modify his Sermons to be more inclusive.

People in U.K get locked up for far less, why is this guy not locked up ?

in the land of bollywood shariah law wont work . d k bose wont wont allow this shariah law

Okay then instead of India he should go to BD...the land of the jamatis & Razakars. He will feel at home.

All the more reasons this lunatic radical must not come here. We don't need his "sermons".

We have enough of guidance of faith and culture in our country and don't need to import it from foreign.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

in the land of bollywood shariah law wont work . d k bose wont wont allow this shariah law

Forget bollywood; we all won't allow it.

LOL..Have you heard the Oye FM version of it

Last edited by a moderator:
All the more reasons this lunatic radical must not come here. We don't need his "sermons".

We have enough of guidance of faith and culture in our country and don't need to import it from foreign.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Forget bollywood; we all won't allow it.
congress might actually make that happen you won't know

At least those who will come to his rally obviously do.

Frankly, I'm worried about my kids. God knows what will happen to them after 50 years or so in this country...

Pray,what are the followers going to do...?Overthrow the government and impose Sharia law on India? Deface Hindu statues? I,for one, would sure like to see them try it.

PS# Captain Jack Sparrow has lil ones? Heheh,you must be an awesome dad.

Congress has it's heart in the right place, I salute the indian voters who are keeping the forces of darkness such as the RSS, BJP, and VHP at bay.

The 'Hitler loving Modi' lovers are getting all riled up over this petty guy from England. The White Anglo-Saxons folks letting him roam free in their land of Milk and Honey. All he is gonna do is give a speech here and there.

I can assure you just as the Sun rises in the east, Modi and all his ilk will not let anybody take the lime light away from him. He draws his power from the likes of you, the 'Hitler loving RSS boys in Khakis.'

P.S You folks need to do something about those Khaki shorts ! They are pretty lame looking to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom