What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

rather then thinking about some punishment you want him to be deported to some Muslim country. That is what you think about Muslim countries :tdown:

He came from a Muslim Country. He is being sent back from where he came.

Instead of us, It's Better if Muslims only decide the punishment! :azn:

Self appointed & with no mandate to act on behalf of the community.This is not an Islamic country. Islamic/Sharia law has no place here. If they want this kind of law they should move to a country where it is lived by. Leave this country alone! Don't try and change a country to the way you want it, move to a country who already lives your way! This will not be tolerated.

rather then thinking about some punishment you want him to be deported to some Muslim country. That is what you think about Muslim countries :tdown:

No no...one should make an example out of him. I have suggest human experimentation.Progress in science and punishment hand in hand.

Sending him to a Muslim country ? they have enough nutjobs themselves.

He is using that very freedom of the country he living in to preach the public to do away with those freedom of liberal living & thinking. So in a kinda of way it's a sensible thing for him to go to a place where his brand of islam is practiced & see if he gets away with same kind of freedom of expression he is so used to.

First of all I wanna know from my muslim friends that can we have Sharia law in a non Islamic country ? According to Quran you cannot do it.What I have heard that everyone has a right to practice their religion, No one can force us to believe in something which we truly don"t believe.We People don't have anything against Islam and it's follower as they are human like us but one thing i really do not understand if Islam is a religion of peace and are a follower of Quran then Why dont Muslims all around the world condemn such Fanatics (including all mullahs) ? Why dont you organize rallies against them ? Why fatwas are not released against them ? Why do you come on streets only when someone make mockery of your prophet (pbuh).If Islam is really a religion of peace then you should come out and talk about everything.Killing someone who dont believe your stories is not going to solve anything.

Trust me i dont have any intention to hurt anyone.I consider humanity over all religions.

The same faggot - when he was better known as 'Andy' laughing it up over 6 pints of beer and lots of girls. That is anjem for you !

Here is a pic of Brits protesting sharia, showing newspaper pic of Anjem enjoying in a party

Members%2Bof%2Bthe%2BEnglish%2BDefence%2BLeague%2Bdemonstrate%2Bin%2BLeeds%2Btown%2Bcentre%2Bon%2BOctober%2B31,%2B2009.jpg

Let him come to India. I am sure from the Airport he will directly go to Tihar jail. He is mistaken if thinks India is Britain

Let him come to India. I am sure from the Airport he will directly go to Tihar jail. He is mistaken if thinks India is Britain

Who exactly will send him to jail? Tihar jail is for people like Anna Hazare where as such idiots will be state guest.. Cheap vote counts..

Really?

The Indian Government allowed him to have a visa, just so they could arrest and imprison a British citizen upon arrival? Do you actually believe that.

I don't know if I am not getting enough sleep.

But I am starting to think Anjem is actually Salman Rushdie in disguise! Why that evil little fiend!!

P.S: This was a troll. Just let it go guys. The fool is really inconsequential.

I have never listened to any of his audio or video clips except for a few sound bites.

A few people went to jail in UK for saying much less than Anjum. I wonder why this guy is not behind bars.

Guy like him should blend in fine in India where SC declared Hinduvta can be used in electoral politics.

Make up your mind. You have been trying hard to sell the idea of India being a Hindu fanatic country. now you seem to accept that even a muslim bigot has a chance in India . FAIL

Really?

The Indian Government allowed him to have a visa, just so they could arrest and imprison a British citizen upon arrival? Do you actually believe that.

He hasn't been prosecuted in Britain until now, hence he got the visa. But any inflammatory speech that spoils 'religious harmony'from him in India would make him potential target for arrest.

Let him come to Gujarat or Himachal then we will deal with this son of a *****.

Who exactly will send him to jail? Tihar jail is for people like Anna Hazare where as such idiots will be state guest.. Cheap vote counts..

Europe and their human rights! All the terrorists live comfortable lives in Europe. They preach hate-rated towards other community and they are not arrested, but pampered with state money.

This Anjum guy does not work and lives on government money, and he is not arrested even after he agreed that six of the accused in planning to bomb LSE are his students. Pathetic

Europe and their human rights! All the terrorists live comfortable lives in Europe. They preach hate-rated towards other community and they are not arrested, but pampered with state money.

This Anjum guy does not work and lives on government money, and he is not arrested even after he agreed that six of the accused in planning to bomb LSE are his students. Pathetic

Israel follow the right policy for such radicals.. Time for rest to grow guts..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom