What's new

Ancient Iran

Where in Uk u from bro? i know there is big Iranian population in Hampstead/Belsize park area.

Long live Greater Arya we are fully behind you i would love to see our PM make a visit to Tehran in the near future.

I live in Manchester. I want to return to my home land in the future hopefully.
India is always our friend and brother, nothing can change that. it's the aryan brotherhood.

I live in Manchester. I want to return to my home land in the future hopefully.
India is always our friend and brother, nothing can change that. it's the aryan brotherhood.

I went Uni in Manchester lived nr oxford road one of my mates is Iranian but he says he can't go back as he will have to do military service but this was a while ago is that still the case?

I went Uni in Manchester lived nr oxford road one of my mates is Iranian but he says he can't go back as he will have to do military service but this was a while ago is that still the case?

Yes people in Iran have to do something called KHEDMAT, it is still the case in Iran. I am not sure how long it lasts form, I think 2 years.

what course did you study bro?

Yes people in Iran have to do something called KHEDMAT, it is still the case in Iran. I am not sure how long it lasts form, I think 2 years.

what course did you study bro?

Typical asian course Business IT but hated it so i dropped out lol too much partying and bunking so i ended up doing International relations course which is why im on sites like PDF. How about you? what u doing with yourself bro?

Typical asian course Business IT but hated it so i dropped out lol too much partying and bunking so i ended up doing International relations course which is why im on sites like PDF. How about you? what u doing with yourself bro?

I am in college right now, I did not go uni I was going to do physics, but now I want to do medicine.

It's weird I don't know what I really want to do.
but I would love a Phd in physics.

I am in college right now, I did not go uni I was going to do physics, but now I want to do medicine.

It's weird I don't know what I really want to do.
but I would love a Phd in physics.

lol my cousins and stuff into science and maths but me i dk why im really not good with numbers kinda bad being Indian. Do dentistry bro there is serious $$ in that if you enjoy that type of subject.

Ancient Iran and Ancient India are neighbors for centuries

Achaemenid Empire and Magadha Empire

832px-Eastern_border_of_the_Achaemenid_Empire.jpg

Parthian Empire and Kushan empire

kushan-empire_100ad.jpg

Seleucid Empire and Mauryan Empire

ESS_PasteBitmap02967.png

Why I can see two pages but I am unable to enter second page?

lol my cousins and stuff into science and maths but me i dk why im really not good with numbers kinda bad being Indian. Do dentistry bro there is serious $$ in that if you enjoy that type of subject.

you see the thing is My friend is super good at maths, but that does not mean he is good at doing calculation in his head.
I am horrible at mental calculation, but I am decent at maths.

don't think just because you're an Indian you have to do maths, do what you love.

you see the thing is My friend is super good at maths, but that does not mean he is good at doing calculation in his head.
I am horrible at mental calculation, but I am decent at maths.

don't think just because you're an Indian you have to do maths, do what you love.

I know man but you know how asian parents are like? they judge you on that if you say oh i wanna study international relations they be like wtf and look down at you but sod it im gonna do what I enjoy its my life at the end of the day.

I know man but you know how asian parents are like? they judge you on that if you say oh i wanna study international relations they be like wtf and look down at you but sod it im gonna do what I enjoy its my life at the end of the day.

LOL you could become very rich in anything if you have a desire in the subject and want to do well.

my mom wants me to become a doctor and I respect her as my mom she wants the best for me but that does not mean she KNOWS what best for me.

LOL you could become very rich in anything if you have a desire in the subject and want to do well.

my mom wants me to become a doctor and I respect her as my mom she wants the best for me but that does not mean she KNOWS what best for me.

Parents are parents lol do what you desire and you find intresting if you dont enjoy it there is no point.

Why I can see two pages but I am unable to enter second page?

Bro it happen to me try clearing your cache or i was told use google chrome but i cant get used to it.

Proto-Indo-Iranian religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indo-Iranians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indo-Iranian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Same languages, (Old Persian and Sanskrit) were really similar apparently.

Same old religions (Although now Iranians practice Islam but their ancient religion of Zorostrainism and Hinduism has same origin.) Hindu Vedas and Persian Avestas talk about the same philosophies and concepts and use the same words for them.

Same people (Persians and Indians are believed to be two sub race of Aryab race.)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Persia and India shared "MUTUAL BOUNDARY" for many millenniums. (I like the sound of that. What do Afghans and Pakistanis think of that?) looool :P

Same languages, (Old Persian and Sanskrit) were really similar apparently.

No, it is Avestan which is very close to Vedic Sanskrit.

Old Persian is different ... I think it originates in the Achaemenid region of South-west Iran. Whereas Avestan is from the Balkh area in present-day Northern Afghanistan.

There is also an writing system found in Jiroft which is unique, but guess what the westerns called it fake lol.

Back
Top Bottom