What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going through some nostalgia for old songs and heard this.......somehow it fits into this thread perfectly.....:rofl:

[YOUTUBE]

keys as much i enjoyed the video i think you are a very twisted bitter and not very nice young man. you cant wait to know me personaly but that wont happen play as many videos as you want

( it might happen but you must learn to behave like a gental man first)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina Ji,

Like I said before I couldn't give less about your gender, defence.pk is not a dating site and it will never become one.

You don't know a damn about how a forum is run or what moderation is about.
We perform IP checks on members, its part of the job, specially when someone claims to be in Pakistan but posts from UK like yourself and Mr. X-Men who btw appears to be quite sympathetic to you and has same IP address! ;), same goes for Mr. JF-17 Thunder!

So to me you're just another multi trying to draw attention and we've tollerated that for good reasons.

Stay if you want but stop lying!
Cheers!

For those of you in the know you'll know what this song is about :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]

Nina Ji,

Like I said before I couldn't give less about your gender, defence.pk is not a dating site and it will never become one.

We perform IP checks on members, its part of the job, specially when someone claims to be in Pakistan but posts from UK like yourself and Mr. X-Men who btw appears to be quite sympathetic to you and has same IP address! ;), same goes for Mr. JF-17 Thunder!

So to me you're just another multi trying to draw attention and we've tollerated that for good reasons.

Cheers![/QUOTE

well whats with lying i dont think you guys know the diffrence between lie and a truth any way.

do please your self and associate me with as many memebers as you had a diffrence of opinion with.

but i dont care and also no one is dating here sorry if my style is a bit too much for you

what a *****.........

Okay lady or whatever you are, cut the crap and lose the attitude!

If you don't give a fcuk about this crappy place or biased mods why are you still here?
I can make your departue easy, just don't push it!

Neo :mod:

Nina Ji,

Cheers!

and oh i wonder why you and keys are at me all the time at same time

why dont you and him do your self a favour and eeeff each other

cause what ever i said i did tell the truth. and what are you any way his mama.?

You're retarded and deranged Nina, go look for professional help!
You're out of here!

Say goodbye to your friends if you've made any, you have ten minutes.

i am also feeling nostalgic and would like to share a video with every one and keys
enjoys
hope the link works

[URL="

opps sorry didnt work

sorry i cant seem to make it work can someone tell me how to.?

thanks for you kindness joey.

okay okay chill gentlemen, nina cool down ;) Neo give her a chance, just chill gentleman :P

Neo please dont ban this lady, She brings charm I like her avater beautifull. Everybody should simply relax.

okay okay chill gentlemen, nina cool down ;) Neo give her a chance, just chill gentleman :P

Neo please dont ban this lady, She brings charm I like her avater beautifull. Everybody should simply relax.

The avatar is taken from the gallery :cool:

and oh i wonder why you and keys are at me all the time at same time

why dont you and him do your self a favour and eeeff each other

cause what ever i said i did tell the truth. and what are you any way his mama.?
Lady, the reason people are on your case is not because you're this amazingly hot chick that god has blessed us with, but its because a question has been raised about your identity and you've not bothered to clarify your position in PMs or in public but has taken this self-righteous position and are talking in vague terms all the time.

On top of that you're calling me a liar now, by denying that IP alerts don't exist! You can't post a Youtube video and want to argue with me on vbulletin administrative features? Although I did say that your IP wasn't a match upon further investigation, you just live close enough to these people.

I'm going to close this thread to save Nina from herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom