What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i dont like being a laughing stock. and i am sure neither do any of you.
yes i dont use these forums any more because people here were extremely rude to me at times and for no apparant reasons my threads were being deleted neither was is nice nor fun any more.

with respect to all our differences i share the same view here i agree with you on this one another plus point is unlike south Asian girl,s European's and Americans are less complicated and more to the point thats what i like the most about them. :cheers:

yes i agree but at the same time it surprises me a lot that at the american men dont think like that in fact american and european men love to date south asian women.
i have so many european british and american male friends they always tell me how much they will like to go out with someone southasian back ground
as when it comes to dating this is the most least explored area for these men off course not now a days but it was untill 1980s
it has changed a lot now and there are so many cross marriages there is so many south asian women who obviously has had enough now a days exploring possiblities of getting hooked out side of their own back ground to find love and companionship.
i guess when it comes to dating someone same back ground as you things gets complicated some times as there are egos conflicting and it usualy dont work with out complication unless one of the partner is more sensible and have much more patience then the other.

yes i agree but at the same time it surprises me a lot that at the american men dont think like that in fact american and european men love to date south asian women.
i have so many european british and american male friends they always tell me how much they will like to go out with someone southasian back ground
as when it comes to dating this is the most least explored area for these men off course not now a days but it was untill 1980s
it has changed a lot now and there are so many cross marriages there is so many south asian women who obviously has had enough now a days exploring possiblities of getting hooked out side of their own back ground to find love and companionship.
i guess when it comes to dating someone same back ground as you things gets complicated some times as there are egos conflicting and it usualy dont work with out complication unless one of the partner is more sensible and have much more patience then the other.

Perhaps we should open a dating website:smitten: along with this defence one...that might help...:rofl:

Anymore suggestions..:enjoy:

Perhaps we should open a dating website:smitten: along with this defence one...that might help...:rofl:

Anymore suggestions..:enjoy:

this is an introduciton thread and several things are being discussed here including dating marriage and relationships.......and i personaly dont think that is funny or any thing........

nicely explained yes i agree but think about it remember the word "EGOS" but honestly tell me how many time's dose a compromise like that takes place in this case with respect to both the south Asia men and women & with the kind of emotions that we harbor is it worth it because its the after effect which takes it to the usually in our (south Asian) case a whole new sentimental level so my point was that why take the risk in the first place after all precautions is better then cure.

nicely explained yes i agree but think about it remember the word "EGOS" but honestly tell me how many time's dose a compromise like that takes place in this case with respect to both the south Asia men and women & with the kind of emotions that we harbor is it worth it because its the after effect which takes it to the usually in our (south Asian) case a whole new sentimental level so my point was that why take the risk in the first place after all precautions is better then cure.

MR genmirajborgaza jee let me tell you a famous saying

one who has never taken a risk and made a mistake has never tried any thing new.

this is an introduciton thread and several things are being discussed here including dating marriage and relationships.......and i personaly dont think that is funny or any thing........

Oh right!!! my bad ......... hey bring your mates here too....there is no shortage of singles and bachelors around here:woot: .......like Neo;) (all the time though he still consider himself young:P )..Webby (whose consistantly dumping gf's) ...dono about Adux though ........ n offcourse me 1st:enjoy:

I have read the last few pages in this thread and it seems the discussion is about attitudes towards inter-race dating. I'm a 20 year old and I have to say that South Asian girls my age act exteremely stuck up. Without getting too specific, they think they're the shiz. In Pakistan it's a million times worse.

I'd rather sit my *** at home and play video games every Friday night than put up with their nonsense.

I have read the last few pages in this thread and it seems the discussion is about attitudes towards inter-race dating. I'm a 20 year old and I have to say that South Asian girls my age act exteremely stuck up. Without getting too specific, they think they're the shiz. In Pakistan it's a million times worse.

I'd rather sit my *** at home and play video games every Friday night than put up with their nonsense.

well south asian girls may be think the same........

but i think that there is a problem lack of understand and respect.

so many men on this thread has said the same thing so i guess i am gonna have to agree to some extend but generaliziing people is never good there is diffrend kind of women in south asia and its always best to work out someone as an individual. me and all my sisters are diffrent from each other and coussins so there is kinna like 30 million women in south asia how come they all be the same so i dont agreee completely.... sorry

actually guys our pathetic and petty arguments are all over this day.

I CAN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE TODAY THAT SOUTH ASIAN WOMEN DONT NEED MEN LIKE YOU .....WOO HOO

guys check this video out on the football thread fantastic daringlyfab amazing .

girl power rocks....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom