What's new

An intolerant educational system made me indifferent to the death of non-Muslims

Leviza
Yesterday i felt like ...... you for what you had posted about me on another thread.

But this part of your post today actually makes sense.I agree to it completely.
And surprise surprise this too

good to hear that some indian can also think positively :P just joking, i have some really good friends from india as well :)

And yet none of you brilliant intellectuals have bothered to expose the scholarly referenced papers by nayyar etc?

Denial is not an intellectual response. Refute, dont obfuscate and summon a mob

I'm assuming that by Nayyar you're referring to Abdul Hameed Nayyar & his SDPI Findings !

There is nothing to expose about them - His subjective findings are his opinions & I respect that even if I do not agree with it nor have I had the opportunity to read most of those books during my studies as far back as I can remember so I don't know how or when they became extrapolated to mean the whole educational system of Pakistan as if its monolithic & not in its present form with dozens of boards across the country !

I have red all of it and by your assumption which come from your american sided mind shows me how idiot and fool you are to start with ..
Where do you think these intolerant prejudices of yours come from, then? (You are appealing to intolerant prejudice when you denounce/insult me for having an "american sided mind" rather than specific content.) If not school, do you think it's from mosque or family or popular culture?

Where do you think these intolerant prejudices of yours come from, then? (You are appealing to intolerant prejudice when you denounce/insult me for having an "american sided mind" rather than specific content.) If not school, do you think it's from mosque or family or popular culture?

Its american actions which makes things easy to understand actually . as it does to you guys in form of CNN, FOX News etc ..

I haven't seen any mosque or culture supporting innocent killings anyway in Pakistan

if you care and read my other posts you will know the reason ...

I studied from the Same system as this guy and I didn't celebrate, but was sad to see two beautiful towers standing on the face of the earth getting destroyed and life being lost.

@Solomon2 very interesting, I'll be sure to remember using this in my english essays. Make up a story, and say it was you as a kid, no one can deny it! Pretty smart in a sick twisted kind of way.

@Solomon2 very interesting, I'll be sure to remember using this in my english essays. Make up a story, and say it was you as a kid, no one can deny it! Pretty smart in a sick twisted kind of way.
The thought did occur to me. I don't always post articles because I agree with or believe in them; I often post because I want Pakistanis' response to them. I'm not saying Soofi's account is phony; but do you agree with me that it would be stronger and more believable if he told readers exactly where he went to school and how he managed to overcome his "intolerant education"?

im like this >
smileys-angry-922687.gif
< by birth:what:

Back
Top Bottom