What's new

An Indian surname attracts racist in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Von Hölle;1190251 said:
:tdown:
Pls let the personal insult "stay put"..It will be a laugh riot, if we start discussing traditional Chinese names here.

first of all, there is no such "traditional" Chinese names, our names are consistently used through out our history for about 4200 years.

secondly, each of our family name carries stories of hard working, honesty, and family tradition.

please tell me what this diks.hi.t did for her nation other than insulting?

the problem is not the name, not the game, it is all about your honesty. you people lied, claimed that the game will be wonderful, even better than the 2008 Beijing Olympics, then you showed the entire world how lazy, corrupt, stupid you are.

india - shame of the modern world. d.i.k.s.h.i.t, a living icon of lazy cheating indians.

for God's sakes --- her last name is "Dikshit"

how CANT you laugh at that? :rofl:

You can laugh at anything you want my friend but it is what you choose to laugh at that defines your intelligence because that's where the little mass of flesh between your ears comes into play.

Many Pakistanis (including the current PCB chief)/Muslims have names ending with 'Butt'...you can laugh at that too, I won't.

It's ok, it's just a name. Like the great bard said "What's in a name!"

Alas! The sense that the bard wanted to convey got lost amid the din created by a few imbecile philistines of the modern world.

I, personally didn't find it offensive that he made fun of her name but the fact that he associated his joke with her being Indian was offensive.

I'm all for freedom of speech but everything has a limit.

Excess of anything is bad.

P.S. Will/Should I not get banned if I make fun of names of people here on PDF? Why will I get banned? Because the mods will find the joke offensive right?

So everything has a limit you see...one cannot go on and on and on with idiocy...or else the world would be full of idiots.

There was a time when the word 'Di*k" was not a slang. Today it is.
Today the word 'Abu'(I could have given a much more provoking example) is not a slang, would you approve of your 'joke' if it also became a slang say after 1 hundred years? Would your children approve of such a joke?

Last edited:

the problem is not the name, not the game, it is all about your honesty. you people lied, claimed that the game will be wonderful, even better than the 2008 Beijing Olympics, then you showed the entire world how lazy, corrupt, stupid you are.

india - shame of the modern world. d.i.k.s.h.i.t, a living icon of lazy cheating indians.
Dude... get your knowledge about her straight before you start posting on this thread. She is a very highly respected lady responsible for transforming Delhi to a global city. Besides you are starting to behave like Paul Henry himself.

Every Indian is proud of what she has done for Delhi and the CWG games, she has worked non-stop after the Delhi govt took charge of the CWG to personally ensure everything was in order before the athletes arrival.

first of all, there is no such "traditional" Chinese names, our names are consistently used through out our history for about 4200 years.

secondly, each of our family name carries stories of hard working, honesty, and family tradition.

lie after lie, promise after promise.

what india archieved in the past 60 years? invaded Pakistan multiple times? illegally developed nuke?

shame of the modern world. every man and woman in this world has the reason to laugh at your laziness, your dishonest, your corruption and stuidity.

the commonwealth game is a good reminder that countries like india should not be allowed to be independent, it should be ruled by UK for another 500 years.

Ya whatever floats your ego boat..you are a serial troller as rightly described by your fellow countryman .
hence ..

Talk_to_the_hand_by_Azetylen.jpg

what india archieved in the past 60 years? invaded Pakistan multiple times? illegally developed nuke?
shame of the modern world. every man and woman in this world has the reason to laugh at your laziness, your dishonest, your corruption and stuidity.
the commonwealth game is a good reminder that countries like india should not be allowed to be independent, it should be ruled by UK for another 500 years.
Again get your history straight before you start blaming India for being the aggressor. Research yourself and find out, I don't want to derail the thread here. And who said developing nuke was illegal? :hitwall:

Every one in the world (including you) can laugh at India at its drawbacks.. but despite all that it is still a vibrant growing economy.

As regards to your comment on whether we should be independent or not... keep your views to yourself. I will refrain from commenting on this in order to respect the sanctity of this public forum.

Bro, your a hardcore hater. Thats like me saying China in the 60s or 70s should be ruled by the Mongols for 500 years. Or saying Japan should invad China again in the 60s or 70s. I am sure there are greener pastures for India in the coming years. So save it.

india archieved in the past 60 years

I will tell you India achieved more then most post-colonial nations. Look at what was working against India after Independence. The fact it didnt disintegrate is an achievement in itself.

You made a thread about Indian trolls, but your a troll yourself.

Last edited:
oh God all of you calm down for God's sakes....even we have our fair share of

fail-owned-butt-sweets-fail.jpg

ROFL, I'm sorry can't help but laugh "DICK SH!T", I saw the name as that, and so did many other people at first. But that anchor has no right to make fun anyone when he looks like a goblin, and who's teeth can open up wine bottles..

Is the guy going to get fired at the very least? Can't imagine him getting away with this with no repercussion.

Is the guy going to get fired at the very least? Can't imagine him getting away with this with no repercussion.

I doubt so... The govt has no control over the channel so it is upto the channel owners to decide on that. At the moment he is just under suspension till 18th Oct (i think...). But hopefully he has learnt his lesson and won't repeat such comments on television.

ROFL, I'm sorry can't help but laugh "DICK SH!T", I saw the name as that, and so did many other people at first. But that anchor has no right to make fun anyone when he looks like a goblin, and who's teeth can open up wine bottles..

I know right. But I think Di*k wasn't a curse 60yrs ago. And the name is pronounced 'Dheekshith'.

you put "****" in your name, and you expect people not to laugh at you?

you made the worst CWG in history, and you expect people to respect you?

dear indians, respect is earned, from the CWG, I don't see any reason how you deserve it.

What's your real name? Dingbang perhaps? A boy called Dingbang is considered to be the protector of the country, isn't it?

these comments cost this BUCKTEETH his job BTW....

the anchor reminds me the funny character "austin powers" :D
Actually he got suspended for another racism related matter, incidentally also involving an Indian origin guy.

Hmmm, btw, I'm interested to know how are Australia and NZ for Pakistanis? I mean most westerners can't tell us apart so we get the same treatment?

Actually he got suspended for another racism related matter, incidentally also involving an Indian origin guy.

Hmmm, btw, I'm interested to know how are Australia and NZ for Pakistanis? I mean most westerners can't tell us apart so we get the same treatment?

What my friends abroad have told me:

People from Indian subcontinent get more or less the same treatment because more or less they look the same. In fact many a times they get expletives like "P*ki" hurled at them notwithstanding whether they are actually Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

Bangladeshis more or less get clubbed with Indians because very few westerners are aware of Bangladesh in their daily lives.(simple reason, Bangladesh is almost never on the news for them to know of it).

This might or might not be correct since this is what I have heard from my friends abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom