What's new

An Indian surname attracts racist in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone find the talk show in its entirety? i could do with a laugh before i leave the office and have some fun tonight

After making remarks about her name, he goes on telling it's actually appropiate to call her dick in sh*t, because she is Indian.

Seems pretty racist to me.

Don't know how racist people are in Australia and New Zeeland nowadays, but I am pretty sure they almost wiped out the original inhabitants, and now claiming the land for themselves.

You want to base your opinion of a country based on the views of an idiot? Remember there are a lot of idiots in our own country.

at least in our country govt dont give second chance to insult any other person.... unlike NZ govt....

did you forget how NZ govt opened their big mouth when we were preparing for the games...:hitwall:

for God's sakes --- her last name is "Dikshit"

how CANT you laugh at that? :rofl:

Well then some one can laugh at you name also and am sure at places it will be pronounced as "JULf*K*r. and will be laughed at..
But that is a personal comment here...Dont start pretending of being something else..

Well then some one can laugh at you name also and am sure at places it will be pronounced as "JULf*K*r. and will be laughed at..
But that is a personal comment here...Dont start pretending of being something else..

ya it may be " A-boo-zoo...." and rest the same as you typed

you put "****" in your name, and you expect people not to laugh at you?

you made the worst CWG in history, and you expect people to respect you?

dear indians, respect is earned, from the CWG, I don't see any reason how you deserve it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

dear indians, respect is earned, from the CWG, I don't see any reason how you deserve it.

ok piss off it has nothing to do with CWG.

My tutor's surname was Mitchell R Lunn (penis in Hindi) and i have seen Surnames like Dick, Ashley Chute (vagina), Mr. E Gand (Anus). So one should make fun of people's surname and then talk nonsense about the whole nation?

There are many east Asian names which doesn't make sense in other languages but obscenity.I Would like to translate in Hindi but i don't want not to drag them in it.

:tdown:
Pls let the personal insult "stay put"..It will be a laugh riot, if we start discussing traditional Chinese names here.

I think this is more of a case of immaturity than true racism. The truly racist are the ones out there beating/killing minorities, not the ones who laugh and joke about other people's names because they are not immature.

A TV presenter is supposed to be a little more mature.Making a fun of a name is one thing,and doing that continuously on a National channel in a manner that even his co-presenters started to feel uneasy is completely another.Obviously,he was not killing anybody on that show.But then 'Racism' is the idea,and in some cases,attacking people on the basis of 'Racism' is its effect.He is not physically attacking anyone,doesnt mean he is not being racist.With his words,on a National TV he primarily attacked a community in India,and then India as a whole.Now that is definitely racist.

Please have a look at the video.The youtube link has been posted multiple times already in this thread.

well - that person would most likely only hail from hindustan and therefore no attention would be paid to them in the first place

not sure what you're trying to say or imply here....but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom