What's new

Amity University hosts debate on BRAHMOS

sudhir007

Reaction score
Amity University hosts debate on BRAHMOS - Brahmand.com

Speed, precision, power, lethality, stealth and manoeuvrability make BRAHMOS an unmatched weapon system in the world, student participants opined during a debate and discussion at the Amity University campus on Friday.

Speaking on the topic -- BRAHMOS: The Game Changer in the Emerging War Theatre -- the students put forth their views on how the supersonic cruise missile system plays an important role in fighting and defeating the enemy in modern-day warfare.

The missile's game-changing parameters like speed, non-interceptability, manoeuvrability and accuracy make BRAHMOS the true 'Brahmastra' in the arsenal of Indian defence forces, winner of the competition, Ragini Mukherjee, a student of Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering, said.

She was awarded a certificate and memento by BrahMos Aerospace.

Panelists from BrahMos Aerospace, Col J P Uniyal and Col Anil Misra and Amity University's Prof. M S Prasad and Dr. Sanjay Singh also awarded Vipul Singh from Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Rohan Sharma of Manav Rachna University for securing second and third positions respectively in the debate and discussion.

The debate also provided a unique platform for the students to interact and learn more about the prowess of BRAHMOS missile system and its potentiality in network centric warfare.

The event was hosted by Director General, Amity Institute of Space Science and Technology, V P Sandlas, as part of the Amity Youth Festival 2012.

Lol, this university is very good in holding debates and fashion shows.

yeah u r correct it , i hate to admit that it(Amity) also teaches us the corporate life of living...........
the good thing is now universities are including such topics for debate becoz it is unusual to have defense related topics in debates.......
by the way im an Amitian.........

may be they can discuss interceptibility of other SAMs for Brahmos

lets accept it. Brahmos is no doubt a formidable weapon but it is not completely invincible. A good amount of preparation in advance can render it moderately useless.

I dont think that Amity has any standard in comparison with any Central Universities of India. Kahin admission na mile to amity me donation de kar lelo........:lol:

lets accept it. Brahmos is no doubt a formidable weapon but it is not completely invincible. A good amount of preparation in advance can render it moderately useless.

You'll Get Less Preparation Time Against a Supersonic Missile Like Brahmos.
It's Not Invincible

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

They are always busy with fests or elections :devil:
God !! I miss those skimpy skirts flaunted during fests :smitten:

Enjoyed Ramjas Collage Fest -Honey Singh Concert on 10th :partay:

what students of Amity University will debate and discuss....the really debate and discussion is done on :pdf::smokin: by there students,Professors and idiots.

how would u prevent a hit from brahmos?:cheesy:

The ramjet engine exhausts can be easily picked up !! In a highly net centric warfare, brahmos with a minion range of 290 KM won't serve much purpose.

You'll Get Less Preparation Time Against a Supersonic Missile Like Brahmos.
It's Not Invincible

Enjoyed Ramjas Collage Fest -Honey Singh Concert on 10th :partay:

Really !!

Studied in hindu for like 1 year before leaving it for a Engg degree... Still miss those funny ragging sessions.

I dont think that Amity has any standard in comparison with any Central Universities of India. Kahin admission na mile to amity me donation de kar lelo........:lol:

beware !! It actually has a status of 'the college' in far away states like West Bengal. So, u might end up hurting someones sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom