What's new

Amity University hosts debate on BRAHMOS

yeah u r correct it , i hate to admit that it(Amity) also teaches us the corporate life of living...........
the good thing is now universities are including such topics for debate becoz it is unusual to have defense related topics in debates.......
by the way im an Amitian.........

Nice to meet you mate!

I am an ex student of Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, i hate to admit but its lab infrastructure and faculties are below my expectation. Now seeking to take admission in some western university.

beware !! It actually has a status of 'the college' in far away states like West Bengal. So, u might end up hurting someones sentiments.[/QUOTE]

I dont want to hurt any sentiments who are studying or done in amity but, one thing is clear that Amity is not providing quality education as what they are costing for.

Nice to meet you mate!

I am an ex student of Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, i hate to admit but its lab infrastructure and faculties are below my expectation. Now seeking to take admission in some western university.

hey buddy im an ex student of Amity Institute of Biotechnology. nice to meet u too. don't know about other dept but our lack in lab infra was fulfilled by our professors and our tours & internships at CSIR labs so its cool..........

Back
Top Bottom