What's new

American cows have Indian origins, scientists find.

are you 80, that you need to make others happy ? LOL ..... I am not going to tell you what you need to buy...

most pakistanis in US call themsleves indian.. thats why it appears so.

I am seriously not starting another face off. Had enough fun for today. Come back tomorrow or knock yourself out.:wave:

most pakistanis in US call themsleves indian.. thats why it appears so.

Probably that is why Americans have good opinion about Indians...poor Americans smell the trademark stink only when they land there.......LOL

Soon these retards would be claiming that moon rock has indian origins too. I wonder how can 1.3 billion people have their heads full of ****.

Probably that is why Americans have good opinion about Indians...poor Americans smell the trademark stink only when they land there.......LOL

Soon these retards would be claiming that moon rock has indian origins too. I wonder how can 1.3 billion people have their heads full of ****.

World know who stinks more ....:D

You are on something here.

The popular theory is earth got hit by a massive asteroid in the early days when it was just a spinning ball of fire. The debris from that collision supposedly created the Moon.
Now if the Indians can stretch their origin few billion years back, Bingo, you have an Indian Moon.

then why do the americans hate you guys so much..

I am waiting for the day when they say that first american was actually from India. :omghaha: :omghaha:

The first aboriginals were in fact from Asia.

Because 180 million people are smuggling it across the border. :lol:

Its true Brahman cow originated from India they were exported all over the world.........they are one of the most desired beef source.

I love this animal strong calm and tasty.

BrahmanBull.jpg

I personally like to use calf meat for biryani rather a full grown, its tender soft and tasty:smitten:.......

calf.png

But none of them even come close the breeds breed in Pakistan :pakistan:

Big+Cow.jpg

biggest-cow-in-pakistan.jpg

They are pure world class...........

Back
Top Bottom