What's new

American cows have Indian origins, scientists find.

if you would have farted infront of your 10th Grade seniors like you are doing it here i bet they would have cried blood and their nose hair would have turned to ashes :rofl: . Plus the Cactii us cute . Do you water it daily :P

Yes i prepared it just for you so that what you turn 18. Smaller Cacti are tougher and sharper at their edges.

Corn, potato, tomato...etc are American.

I have a craving for hamburgers now.

Yes i prepared it just for you so that what you turn 18. Smaller Cacti are tougher and sharper at their edges.

Man you have so much Experience with Cacti that you should be Cacti connoisseur of PDF :P

Man you have so much Experience with Cacti that you should be Cacti connoisseur of PDF :P

Yes i made many Indians happy with my cacti and feel proud of it. Toughest SOB,s i prepared and are beefed up at right places. :omghaha:

Yes i made many Indians happy with my cacti and feel proud of it. Toughest SOB,s i prepared and are beefed up at right places. :omghaha:

Man your Se**al Orientations are not right . You should Seek a counselor before things go out of hand :omghaha:

Man your Se**al Orientations are not right . You should Seek a counselor before things go out of hand :omghaha:

I have done a lot counseling in my life. So i know a crazy when i see one. A cactus at the end of counselling will cheer people up.

oh.. maybe America should pay royalty to India on beef sales! Additional taxes should be levied behind every Big Mac they sell at McDonalds! :lol:

I have done a lot counseling in my life. So i know a crazy when i see one. A cactus at the end of counselling will cheer people up.

SO that is how you counsel yourself :rofl:

Holy Cow!

images

Most Famous American Cow , Texas Longhorn has Indian Origin
Most famous American Statue , Statue of Liberty has French Origin
Most Famous American Language , English has British Origin
Most Famous American Burger , The Hamburger has German Origin

Whats your Point :P

Why not add another Indian contribution to the American hit list. :D

Indians fastest-growing illegal immigrants in U.S.

In America everything is of foreign origin ranging from people to cows :D

Back
Top Bottom