What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Well you are not the only one with inside sources or are you? Proof of the pudding is in its taste. Even DG ISPR did not venture down that path. Maybe it was a secret place for meeting the good taliban in the past and hence a fair target. I am speculating just like you.

I am feeling sorry for those 28 solders who died in attack of NATO .But it is very clear that pakistan defence system or millitary capability is just over rated, U.S attacked their soil at very near at their army set up(mission laden) they could,nt even noticed .in another incident this year taleban attacked their navy port, pakistan just did very ordinary approach, and now where pakistan is showing off with china and in other part of pakistan, nato deliberately killed 28 of their soldiers pakistane could'nt even give a scratch to NATO force.what the hack you people are capable of .how the hell you people be proud being a nuclear power nation where you couldn't even notice the approach of your enemy .I am afraid one day your nuclear arsenal would be hijacked by nato you people wouldn't be able to notice. shame....

Have you ever seen any such drama before bharti lap dog ghadari took over?

We are approaching end game... Pakistan need to start with cleaning internal *****.

Stop smuggling of bharti weapons into Pakistan stop issuing visa to foreigners, this will already be a big blow to the anti Pakistan strategy.

It is time to reclaim our lost sovereignty by shooting down the American drones. This is the best way to show that the blood of our soldiers who were cold bloodedly killed in this incident has not gone in vain.

It is useless to protest or temporarily halting supply line that can be done on some other instant not this time. If our chief or commander in chief cannot ensure the safety & dignity of those who protect our motherland then they should put a bullet in their head. It is still graceful than this humiliation.

The actual causality rate is far more higher than being stated............ its in triple figures......

If it was a company HQ than I doubt. If the whole company was located there with support elements you maybe right. All the more reason for PA to be transparent and reveal the truth.

This probably spells the end of any effective co-operation between Pakistan & the NATO, unless something significantly "positive" happens to revive the relationship.

This probably spells the end of any effective co-operation between Pakistan & the NATO, unless something significantly "positive" happens to revive the relationship.

Have you ever seen any such drama before bharti lap dog ghadari took over?

We are approaching end game... Pakistan need to start with cleaning internal *****.

Stop smuggling of bharti weapons into Pakistan stop issuing visa to foreigners, this will already be a big blow to the anti Pakistan strategy.

Yo,
once we have a strong government, at least better than the current one with obviously a strong foreign policy then India can't do anything about this.

Every western country is going away from this war on terror issue. Major countries in NATO are doing whatever they can in their last days to do as much destruction they can possible do. Soon, they will all forget what was going on in our country and all will be focusing on their own internal problems. Be smart and calm this is the best approach.

Santro if you went to zurich you will see a UBS bank every 100 meters and when the article says that the maps are inaccurate upto 5 miles you will understand the problem.

Lastly you are spreading a falsehood as not one iota of proof has been rendered by anybody to show NATO and PA met at this post.

Whats an iota of proof?
Pictures?? NATO commanders admitting it? Reuters??

Tell me.. do all streets in Zurich have UBS banks in exactly the same position with EXACTLY the same surroundings?
Also.. if I was looking for a UBS bank.. I would have to be extremely ..EXTREMELY daft to still walk into a HSBC..

Back
Top Bottom