What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I just realized it today that some of our senior Pakistani members, especially overseas ones, think altogether different. We Pakistanis deserve to be treated the way we are being treated by the west for not having unity and consensus when it comes to national security.

I was astonished when I read a post by a Pakistani who is residing in Australia. He says " we Pakistanis are being sold in the name of religion and patriotism".. How easily he disgraced Shudaas of Badr, Khundak, Uhud, 1948, 1965, 1971 etc...

Let this incident go down in history as the beginning of the chain that resulted in NATO's ignominious retreat from Afghanistan. That will be the best revenge for the deaths of these martyrs.

they've already lost the war

What is ironic is that the post had been used for flag meetings between ISAF and PA.
It like attacking your favorite starbucks and not remembering where it was.

Just heard Breaking news on Tv..Army Chief briefed the Defence committee on the Nato attack.Pakistan strongly condemned the attack and decided shamsi airbase to be vacated of US troops in 15 days. Also,Nato supply line is cut off.These are serious developments taking place.Its time to give them clear message that enough is enough.no further mess with Pakistan Forces!
The same old B.S. Mantra to fool the already foolish public/Awaam/nation.....since this govt/kiyani came into power.....the sellouts traitors.....:smokin:

A cowardly attack by the terrorist state of America. Pakistan will use all it's covert means to make sure their last few years in Afghanistan are hell for invading soldiers.

this army is only a land mafia, just look at the big lands grabbed by army, airforce in karachi, big big areas

even my house is built on the land brought from an army guy

these army people get big big lands, they become landlords

give all these corrupt generals to the public, public sudhare ge ab in ko, set them on fire

Agreed, the Generals deserve no love.
But those killed were our boys who have been toiling it out day and night without saying a word.
They only deserve our love and respect.. They deserve justification for their senseless death.

sleep comfortably??

yaar hum ko beqaquf samjha hai kia, tell me one guy in KPK who sleeps peacefully
Sir! they mean to sleep peacefully within the grave after wel all gonna get killed by these drones/helis of US/NATO so that they can collect $$$ on our innocent bloodz.....:eek:

What is ironic is that the post had been used for flag meetings between ISAF and PA.
It like attacking your favorite starbucks and not remembering where it was.

Santro if you went to zurich you will see a UBS bank every 100 meters and when the article says that the maps are inaccurate upto 5 miles you will understand the problem.

Lastly you are spreading a falsehood as not one iota of proof has been rendered by anybody to show NATO and PA met at this post.

While Haqqani was leaving for Pakistan.. he held secret meetings with anti Pakistan lobby in US.

If PA cannot persuade PM to block Haqqani's flight back to US than they cannot fight this war.

Infact, all airports of Pakistan should be taken over by army and no political figure or state official shall be allowed to take any flight abroad.

Other news is that, Indian army is marching towards the Pakistan border!

While Haqqani was leaving for Pakistan.. he held secret meetings with anti Pakistan lobby in US.

If PA cannot persuade PM to block Haqqani's flight back to US than they cannot fight this war.

Other news is that, Indian army is marching towards the Pakistan border!
SOURCE????

why not pakistanis shift their forces from east to west and sign peace agreement or permanent cease fire with india??
indian never crossed loc

The intelligence sharing with ISAF also to be reviewed, Shamsi airbase to be vacated and supplies halted. Serious developments, but want to wait for the implementation.

And this is the same army due to which you sleep comfortably your warm bed room. My army well,... ok... and where do you live? huh, ... on Mars? or you are some Indian troller pretending as a Pakistani??

haan bhai bharat samajh ker is mulk ke do char aur tukre kerdo mashriki pakistan ki tarha

Back
Top Bottom