What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

common pak army we are not stupids its 15th time you are using same BS :lol:

LAST TIME it was under UAE :rofl:

I agree Shamsi vacation has become like a stuck record. Why can't GOP annouce a a free and fair inquiry as per the Coroners Court Inquiry in UK and let the world see who is guilty?

Isn't this airbase owned by UAE? Pakistan may ask NATO to stop using their airspace.. but not the base!! correct me if i'm wrong..

NATO just killed 28 Pakistani Army personnel, and you think comments made by some Indian trolls on an internet forum is all what it takes for Pakistan to turn hostile?

Get a grip.:disagree:

get a grip yourself. After I log off I am not bothered who i drink my next lager with or what his countryman said on this forum.

this army is the biggest chain of corruption in our country

If you have proof, please go to media or court or bring it here. Show me one single scandal like RPP, Steel Mills, PIA, Railways etc. in PA.small scale corruption is everywhere but seriously man, if you people really thinkthat PA can or must fight against US/NATO in a frontal war then i can feel sorry for that.

They are doing what they can in this kind of situation. PA was never meant to fight against US/NATO .... It is an India-centric military.

ISI and army are among the worst corrupt organistans

army had complete force and backing behind freeing raymond davis, but they gave excuse of govt

airbase karachi terror happened, no terrorists caught again same excuse

2 army guys died in september, no action, same excuse

drone attacks happen daily, again same excuse, govt

now a record phanty of 28 army guys died, same excuse

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

If you have proof, please go to media or court or bring it here. Show me one single scandal like RPP, Steel Mills, PIA, Railways etc. in PA.small scale corruption is everywhere but seriously man, if you people really thinkthat PA can or must fight against US/NATO in a frontal war then i can feel sorry for that.

They are doing what they can in this kind of situation. PA was never meant to fight against US/NATO .... It is an India-centric military.

i dont want to die sorry,

your army is corrupt and buzdil, sirf awaam ko maarti hai, aur dosro se maar padte hai, we all know karachi operation, 1971 operation

I agree Shamsi vacation has become like a stuck record. Why can't GOP annouce a a free and fair inquiry as per the Coroners Court Inquiry in UK and let the world see who is guilty?

NATO. And they have apologised for that as well.

common pak army we are not stupids its 15th time you are using same BS :lol:

LAST TIME it was under UAE :rofl:

LOL imran bhai keyani sahib ke wahe baat hay k .....ab k maar to main bataon ....ab k maar to ma bataon......pata nahe kahan kahan say yeh sab mulk k karooron rupay kharch kar k ikatha hoay mulk ke salamti ka faisla karnay .........aor faisla daikho yeh to yeh beyan hamary shaikh rasheed sab bhe day sakty thay

all and every cooperation with ISAF/NATO should be thoroughly "re-considered"

the border should remain sealed shut; not even ants should be allowed to go over.

28 families are effected by this callous and very stupid act by NATO forces --- they will pay for this

These moves are from a weak government to appease the population who feel rightly led down. Shutting down the airbase to Amerircans means little, drones are mostly taking off from Afghanistan to attack people in Pakistan.

The real retaliation will be covert, next summer will be like hell on Afghan earth for the ISAF troops.

Think as a realist.

A great tragedy has happened, but the question is what to do next?

Do you seek revenge?

Or do you leverage the situation?

Both of those may infect overlap, don't forget that :)

I think cutting that NATO supplies for 2 weeks will really hurt NATO.

ISI and army are among the worst corrupt organistans

army had complete force and backing behind freeing raymond davis, but they gave excuse of govt

airbase karachi terror happened, no terrorists caught again same excuse

2 army guys died in september, no action, same excuse

drone attacks happen daily, again same excuse, govt

now a record phanty of 28 army guys died, same excuse

The last time i checked the Gov claimed that Army takes order from the Civil Gov..... :undecided:

Think as a realist.

A great tragedy has happened, but the question is what to do next?

Do you seek revenge?

Or do you leverage the situation?

Both of those may infect overlap, don't forget that :)

I think cutting that NATO supplies for 2 weeks will really hurt NATO.

and an idiot smiles, is this matter of smiling??, you idiot??

I don't think an apology will work here. I believe the supply routes to Afghanistan will be permanently closed, the US networks inside the country completely clamped on, the border will remain closed, all co-operation between Pakistan & the NATO Forces will be reconsidered, & the effects of this event might be felt hard in Afghanistan. The next few days will be quite intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom