What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

This backstabbing is reminded me that incident. This is not first btching of USA and if Muslims don't unite, it won't be last.

TCG Muavenet (DM 357) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish Army shot down two UN(US) Sikorsky which were supporting PKK terrorists in Northern Iraq then USA reminded us they're number one at backstabbing in the earth. I'm sure Pakistani brothers badly kicked their azzes before this incident. Maybe?

31 US troops, mostly Navy SEALs, killed in Afghanistan - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

You need to learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and outright hatred. Going by your record, you've still got a lot to learn. Pakistan does not need "patriots" like you, it needs critics like Mastaan or VCheng and their likes.

There is a difference between criticism & bashing. Yes PA needs some criticism to keep it everready but bashing is always done by sole enemies.

NATO is an enemy of Pakistan. It is obvious from this attack on Pakistani soldiers. NATO is even a bigger enemy than India for Pakistan today.

The worst enemies of Pakistan are inside Pakistan itself, all cloaked in patriotic respectability before a gullible people.

Oh the door is already unlocked and open, it is only a short time till Madam Reality walks right into the living room and sits down on the sofa for the inevitable reckoning.

How would you know the reckoning is an inevitability? If it were, it would have been there right after Zia. I feel we could easily say the same words in 2005 and predict Madam Reality to enter and confront them by 2010. But this is 2011, times are worse than we could predict then, and the eyes are still closed.

What do you think would it take for the people to make an allowance for the bitter realities to sink in? I am asking, because I cannot imagine what more can happen beyond whatever has already taken place.

What do you think would it take for the people to make an allowance for the bitter realities to sink in? I am asking, because I cannot imagine what more can happen beyond whatever has already taken place.

What has happened is merely an appetizer. The main dish is yet to be served, followed by several other courses. The people of Pakistan are not the problem; it is merely the elite cabal in power.

The worst enemies of Pakistan are inside Pakistan itself, all cloaked in patriotic respectability before a gullible people.

The worst enemies of Pakistan are those who kiss the feet of goray and bend over and think they are not worthy of anything, who are confused about their identity and are not accepted anywhere they go. They have the worst case of identity crisis and have the worst inferiority complex. They wish bad for their people and bend over for the goraiy while the goraiy spits on your face, still you think you are not worthy of their spit, so you bend over more and more.

Pakistanis are sick of people like you.

Do Pakistan have a chance of surviving? Absolutely yes.

They are a nuclear-armed nation with the 6th biggest population in the world. Even if we're just talking about "conventional" capabilities, compare Pakistan to the tiny nations of Vietnam/Afghanistan who the USA spent decades on without victory.
As long as U.S doesn't invade and try to set up a new govt,comparison to afghanistan/vietnam is invalid.Without that,U.S can completely destroy pakistani military and industries and there will not be much pakistan can do to prevent it,unless china signs a mutual defence pact as envisioned by zardari govt,which we all know china wont.
Secondly, if there really was a nuclear crisis in the subcontinent, we all know that Pakistan is going to take down India with them.
How did you come to that conclusion?Is it just a general norm in military science or something unequely related to pakistani mindset?

Thirdly, most importantly... America has never once attacked a nuclear armed nation. They fear that the nukes will be lost to anti-US networks and end up back on American soil.

Americans ruthlessly attacking pak posts,killing soldiers and Pakistani decision not to retaliate clearly shows that it is pakistan which is worried about an open conflict,not america..And you are trying to portray a situation which is otherway round!

Pakistanis are sick of people like you.

Oh the irony!

So Pakistanis are not sick of their government, their military and political and judicial leaders, their broken down social systems, their lack of economic progress, and their dismal education and abysmal health, but people like me?

Right priorities are these?

Oh the irony!

So Pakistanis are not sick of their government, their military and political and judicial leaders, their broken down social systems, their lack of economic progress, and their dismal education and abysmal health, but people like me?

What do you know abt our judiciary? its free... abt leaders... by now mr american you should have seen how much we like them... our military... we are proud of it and we support it! economic progress is bad coz of ur country america.. its one of the root causes of all troubles faced by Pakistan and Pakistanis!

The irony is here is you ..... isnt it ironic tht a guy rants and post cynical bs when something positive comes out frm Pakistan... while is the first one to dismiss any accusations on america...no matter how true or logical they are..... america can never be wrong right?

What do you know abt our judiciary? its free... abt leaders... by now mr american you should have seen how much we like them... our military... we are proud of it and we support it! economic progress is bad coz of ur country america.. its one of the root causes of all troubles faced by Pakistan and Pakistanis!

I know more about not only the judiciary but all other branches in Pakistan than you may realize or even be willing to admit.

USA is merely the current bogeyman, just like India has been for the past decades, to keep people like you from seeing the real roots of all the issues that are only growing more intractable by the day.

Oh the irony!

This government is exacty the same as you, who worship the feet of those who spit at them and they think they are not worthy and they bend over and over to goraiy damaging their country and their people.

I dont need to remind you the amount of damages Pakistan has suffered because of this war OF terror. There was not a single case of suicide bombing inside Pakistan's soil before Pakistan joined in this war OF terror. There was peace in Pakistan before Pakistan joined this war OF terror. Iran is also an immediate neighbor of Afghanistan, they stayed out of this war OF terror. Is any of their troops being killed? Is their economy hurt even after US sanctions. Why get yourself involve and make sacrafices for something that is not in your interest.

Afghan Taliban were Pakistan's friends. Pakistan had its best relations with Afghanistan under the leadership of Afghan Taliban. Pakistan had the most influence in Afghanistan under the leadership of Afghan Taliban.

Kissing the feets of goraiy has done more damage to Pakistan than any other time in Pakistan's history. These goraiy are more dangerous than indians, they smile to your face when you're awake then stab you when you're asleep.

Back
Top Bottom