What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Do China & Russia's words have less weight than anyone else's? Turkey also said the same thing btw.

Nopes dont matter. All that matters is that it comes out of the good oll USA.
God bless USA and no one else. :hang2:

Did you know US-NATO has the best SEAD those F-18s would wreck havoc. Strong stance should have been adopted from day 1 the first time they breached.

Those F-18s have to have fuel to fly an they have to have a platfrom to fly from , we can take out both of these links in the chain.

In Iraq they had done qabza on the port and thats where their supplies and fuel was being flown in from , up till now in afghanistan bulk of their fuel had been coming over the Pakistani land route.

There is lot that we can do in retaltiation and we must do so

We shall soon see who will be eating a whole baloney sandwich! :D
When the PA/ISPR retracts its claims that
1. Pakistani forces did not initiate fire
2. Pakistani forces were attacked for 2 hours
3. Pakistani forces contacted NATO but the attack continued for another hour etc.

The you can argue 'backtracking' - inn the meantime, do you or do you not have official reports from ISPR/PA offering contradictory information on the issues mentioned?
Like I have said before, we can disagree about certain topics without letting go of politeness or abusing Admin/Mod privileges (I hope).
Disagreeing is one thing - lying or propagating incorrect facts, and then refusing to back them up when specifically asked to (provide contradicting ISPR/PA reports on the facts mentioned) is another.

We can agree to disagree, provided you answer the question, or accept that there are no contradictory official statements issued by the PA, and therefore there has been no 'backtracking'.

If you have any decency, you'll accept your error and wait till your 'predictions' are 'officially fulfilled'.

.......... America (under leadership of Obama) has humiliated Pakistan too much in the global scene.

WRONG.

Pakistan ney apnay munh per aap kaalak malee hey, aur yeh aaj kee baat nahi.

The initiation of fire by Pakistan, infact the initiation of any fire from the vicinity of the post, has been denied officially by Pakistan and is corroborated by the statements of wounded soldiers from the posts.

Fair point.. But thats only 1 side of the story.. What additional credibility does Pakistan has that its word needs to be believed above the word of the other side.. Pakistan has officially put forward its position. NATO is still to do that and if there are diverging positions, they need to be dissected to see who is lying or is at fault..

Whatever is happening or being said on this forum has no connection with the ISPR's official version on this incident. The statements coming out of the ISPR have been consistent. Period.

exactly and that what should matter-

The same goes for you Sir. I am standing by my opinion.
Do you still see me arguing that the posts are '2.5KM from the border'? I have accepted the '300M' location based on the official statements from the PA.

You on the other hand continue to parrot the line that the 'PA has backtracked', despite being unable to show us any official PA/ISPR release contradicting itself on this incident.

So, I'll repeat my point:

Disagreeing is one thing - lying or propagating incorrect facts, and then refusing to back them up when specifically asked to (provide contradicting ISPR/PA reports on the facts mentioned) is another.

We can agree to disagree, provided you answer the question, or accept that there are no contradictory official statements issued by the PA, and therefore there has been no 'backtracking'.

If you have any decency, you'll accept your error and wait till your 'predictions' are 'officially fulfilled'.

The same goes for you Sir. I am standing by my opinion.

You really are not a gentleman you project yourself as- keep standing by your mistake as eventually NATO will by its on 23 Dec--

WRONG.

Pakistan ney apnay munh per aap kaalak malee hey, aur yeh aaj kee baat nahi.
And USA has always been pious? In which world do you live?

Yes, Pakistan has its share of blunders and corruption. But same is true for USA too. Is hamam mein sub nagein hain.

Even after a decade of cooperation with USA on affairs of WOT, US is not satisfied and attempts to humiliate Pakistan whenever possible.

The US spy network inside Pakistan?
Undue favors to India?
Blatant disregard of Pakistani lives when it comes to military operations?
Threats?

What is all this?

Of course moron it is, but who. How can you highlight any thing you and the other who is trying to do it. Are u sitting at the border,

Neither was your DG ISPR sitting at the border

Whose word should we take your assumptions or what the DGMO is saying. Atleast you should be smart enough to know the answer. And why should we wait for nato to tell us anything. Will u believe a thief who just robed your house.

Its still not established who is the real thief in this instance..We dont know if it was a case of thief came in and thrashed the house owner or the thief tried to rob and got thrashed by the home owner.. An intelligent man tries to get all the information before taking a decision and not jump to conclusions based on scattered, incomplete and unreliable information.. Like the posters from yesterday who were basing every thing on 2.5 KM distance and have a proverbial egg on their face today

Fair point.. But thats only 1 side of the story.. What additional credibility does Pakistan has that its word needs to be believed above the word of the other side.. Pakistan has officially put forward its position. NATO is still to do that and if there are diverging positions, they need to be dissected to see who is lying or is at fault..
For one, the fact that NATO did not follow proper protocol, mislead the Pakistani liaison officer by providing him the wrong coordinates, and continuing the attack for two hours, does support the Pakistani position.

Consider this - assuming all this was a mistake, somehow the insurgents managed to get a couple of rounds off from close to the Pakistani position, NATO somehow managed to botch their maps and SOP's to contact Pakistan, and attacked the two posts - Pakistani officials at that point contacted NATO as soon as they got wind of the attack, then why did the attack continue for another hour?

An attack for 15 minutes to half an hour, given the delay in the posts communicating to PA commanders, and the PA Commanders calling NATO, would be understandable as a 'mistake'. A two hour assault in two waves is not understandable by any means, given that there are lines of communication in place and liaison officers deployed for precisely that reason.

Neither was your DG ISPR sitting at the border
Quit the BS Karan - the DG ISPR is basing his comments on the investigation conducted by the PA, on the statements of the surviving soldiers, the liaison officer with ISAF, and communications records between the Pakistani commanders and NATO after the attacks began.

Arguing your position is one thing - trying to defend it in the manner above is inflammatory and nonsense.

Its still not established who is the real thief in this instance..We dont know if it was a case of thief came in and thrashed the house owner or the thief tried to rob and got thrashed by the home owner.. An intelligent man tries to get all the information before taking a decision and not jump to conclusions based on scattered, incomplete and unreliable information.. Like the posters from yesterday who were basing every thing on 2.5 KM distance and have a proverbial egg on their face today
The arguments yesterday were not based on the official Pakistani report - these are.

Back
Top Bottom