What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

For this case, I am not convinced that NATO has made a mistake. There is simply no excuse.

I respect your opinion, but again, please wait for the NATO report too before refining it, if and when needed.

Oh the real backtracking is yet to come Sir. This is just the beginning.

Once supply routes and drone attacks resume, the reality will carry on. This is just a temporary phase, being carefully managed by both sides.
Please stop digressing from the subject and the question - do you or do you not have official reports from the ISPR/PA offering contradictory accounts on the location of the posts, no initial fire from Pakistani troops etc ?

BTW, rather interesting to note that your 'wait for the NATO report, establish the facts' argument does not prevent you from offering categorical statements rejecting the Pakistani version of events and supporting that of NATO - yet more evidence that your so called 'impartiality and objectivity' claims are nothing but baloney.

We should move some air defense SAM to the border..

Did you know US-NATO has the best SEAD those F-18s would wreck havoc. Strong stance should have been adopted from day 1 the first time they breached.

When the world is saying the NATO's attack was an inexcusable breach of Pakistan's sovereignty, are you still being impartial when you say this?

What "world" are you talking about? Russia and China? Who else?

Enter the resident racist ;)

Jab baat mein dum nahin hota tabhi yeh chichori harkate hoti hain :D

Shah say ziyada shah kay wafadar Baigharat.

Seriously some people have no shame none what so ever, and still you have the face to call him racist. While u ur self are displaying your brown nose so proudly. Well atleast coming from the likes of you and ur kind i understand. Some others just confuse me.............. Kalay kaway hans banay chalay.

Some important notes

* NATO/US are now left with the slow train route that USSR setup during the 80s , apart from being expensive and much longer it goes through Russian territory who has a score to settle with NATO and will get more out of NATO than NATO will get out of using this route , overall adds to the difficulty of supplying NATO troops and keeping them alive!!
* Notice of vacating of Shamsi airbase has been sent and December 11th is the data on which murderers will be removed from Pak Sarzameen
* Pakistan will boycott the Bonn conference which has caused major takleef to that nazi woman who then 'urged' Pakistan to join the conference only to be told that our security is more important for us than that of Afghanistan ( NATO and US in fact since they are occupying that country )
* Latest polls show that 55% americans consider Pakistan to be an enemy , this should be an eye opener about the blood thirsty nature of these animals

Yeah.. but 2.5 km was a big factor thrown about all over the place.. People like Agno, Bilal, Aryan were continuously questioning on how Pakistan could fire on Afghans/NATO forces since there is no gun that could fire 2.5 km in the given terrain. With 300 yards point, there is an altogether different angle to this now.. The initiation of firing by Pakistani forces is no longer an impossibility
The initiation of fire by Pakistan, infact the initiation of any fire from the vicinity of the post, has been denied officially by Pakistan and is corroborated by the statements of wounded soldiers from the posts.

Please stop digressing from the subject and the question - do you or do you not have official reports from the ISPR/PA offering contradictory accounts on the location of the posts, no initial fire from Pakistani troops etc ?

BTW, rather interesting to note that your 'wait for the NATO report, establish the facts' argument does not prevent you from offering categorical statements rejecting the Pakistani version of events and supporting that of NATO - yet more evidence that your so called 'impartiality and objectivity' claims are nothing but baloney.

We shall soon see who will be eating a whole baloney sandwich! :D

Like I have said before, we can disagree about certain topics without letting go of politeness or abusing Admin/Mod privileges (I hope).

I hope you realized- Till today before the official ISPR accounts of the incident- we all were talking on mere speculations?-
Your point will be valid if still some one continue to argue with this 2.5KM distance-
The official statement is out- that puts an end to all the speculations-

and MR VCheng compared the official statement of ISPR with unofficial unknown speculative estimates from unknown personal and already had declared it "Backtracking"-
So much for the partial and fair rant he carries-

So leaving the terminology of backtracking aside, the key here is what you said in your 1st line.. Till Yesterday members on the forum went to and fro for 150+ pages without a single official statement from either Pakistan or NATO. As a matter of fact I remember a post from Agno that the facts have already been released by DG ISPR (this is the time we all were basing everything on 2.5 Km distance). Today ISPR has come out with official statement and a bunch of assumptions have gone for a toss..Who is to say that another bunch wont be tossed into the winds once NATO comes out with their side of the story and Pakistan govt does not dispute that..

And all I have been saying is that unless we get to hear the official versions from both sides, we are just shooting from our hip in the dark

PS: I would have said VCheng and I have been saying in the line above, but wouldnt want to further damage his standing by clubbing him with a Bharti :D

I respect your opinion, but again, please wait for the NATO report too before refining it, if and when needed.
Remember the Raymond Davis fiasco?

As a patriotic Pakistani citizen, I don't give a damn about NATO reports any more. America (under leadership of Obama) has humiliated Pakistan too much in the global scene.

Shah say ziyada shah kay wafadar Baigharat.

Seriously some people have no shame none what so ever, and still you have the face to call him racist. While u ur self are displaying your brown nose so proudly. Well atleast coming from the likes of you and ur kind i understand. Some others just confuse me.............. Kalay kaway hans banay chalay.

Dont be a moron.. Point out a post where I have defended NATO action.. All I have tried to highlight are probable scenarios that could have led to the incident and advocated waiting for official versions from both sides..

PS: and He has used racist terms in his post which he has been for quite some time.. Apparently with the Moderator team's blessings.. Only puts this forum in bad light..

So leaving the terminology of backtracking aside, the key here is what you said in your 1st line.. Till Yesterday members on the forum went to and fro for 150+ pages without a single official statement from either Pakistan or NATO. As a matter of fact I remember a post from Agno that the facts have already been released by DG ISPR (this is the time we all were basing everything on 2.5 Km distance). Today ISPR has come out with official statement and a bunch of assumptions have gone for a toss..Who is to say that another bunch wont be tossed into the winds once NATO comes out with their side of the story and Pakistan govt does not dispute that..

And all I have been saying is that unless we get to hear the official versions from both sides, we are just shooting from our hip in the dark

PS: I would have said VCheng and I have been saying in the line above, but wouldnt want to further damage his standing by clubbing him with a Bharti :D

Whatever is happening or being said on this forum has no connection with the ISPR's official version on this incident. The statements coming out of the ISPR have been consistent. Period.

Back
Top Bottom