What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

THIS IS MERE A PROPAGANDA TO DEFAME THE ARMY INFRONT OF PEOPLE EYES TRYING TO GIVE US A HIDDEN MESSAGE THAT DONT BELIEVE THE ARMY THEY ARE WITH THE USA.I WILL SHOW U THE REALITY OF ALL THIS CNN BBC AND ALL THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
U.S led investigators have been given until Dec. 23 to probe the attacks.Enough time for western media to cook the story.
Pakistan to Boycott Bonn

As this article suggest which is published in CBS.

NATO forces may have been lured into attacking friendly Pakistani border posts in a calculated maneuver by the Taliban, according to preliminary U.S. military reports on the deadliest friendly fire incident with Pakistan since the Afghanistan war began.

U.S. suspects forces lured into Pakistan raid - CBS News

Since the DGMO( a very high ranking official within the PA) and DG ISPR( the mouthpiece of the PA) have said that it was intentional, so it definitely means that they have some reason to say so.

Now, neither I nor you nor anybody else on this forum is privy to those details, so my bet is , that the US administration has made no secret of their liking to go across the border in the pursuit of militants.

So, to check the response , they might have gone across the border, not originally planned to shoot down this many soldiers. They went about for some time, had a little hover and all. But then, they might have started to shoot around a little bit, they saw the PA post, shot around it for sometime, and they got the response in terms of small arms fire and other munition being spent. That is when things might have got a little heated. Then a fire fight might have broken out, and the casualties took place.

This is just one of the possible reasons NATO might have done it on purpose.

First of all I don't trust the DGMO and DG ISPR at all. I don't care how highly ranked they are. These same guys claimed that the Drone Strikes when they started were Pakistani Aircrafts dropping bombs and not US drones when the opening salvo of the drone war took out Taliban Warlord Nek Muhammed in 2004.

As for NATO, it does not serve their interest one iota to kill Pakistani soldiers.

What you are doing is assuming what happened and trying to give it a spin to suit your version. In other words, you don't know what happened at all.

And besides your story makes absolutely no sense. You are saying it took Apache Gunships 2 hours to knock out 2 posts. Apache Gunships always engage the enemy from a distance of atleast 2-3 miles. Apache Gunships are vulnerable to small arms fire and thats why they keep their distance. And those two outposts can be knocked out by two hellfire missiles in a matter of seconds.

Oh the real backtracking is yet to come Sir. This is just the beginning.

Once supply routes and drone attacks resume, the reality will carry on. This is just a temporary phase, being carefully managed by both sides.

What about them?

The stance on the supply routes and drones etc was not taken by the army were they, they were the result of your democratically elected , free and fair government!

Not the Army. So, still, I don't see any back tracking.

First of all I don't trust the DGMO and DG ISPR at all. I don't care how highly ranked they are. These same guys claimed that the Drone Strikes when they started were Pakistani Aircrafts dropping bombs and not US drones when the opening salvo of the drone war took out Taliban Warlord Nek Muhammed in 2004.

As for NATO, it does not serve their interest one iota to kill Pakistani soldiers.

What you are doing is assuming what happened and trying to give it a spin to suit your version. In other words, you don't know what happened at all.

And besides your story makes absolutely no sense. You are saying it took Apache Gunships 2 hours to knock out 2 posts. Apache Gunships always engage the enemy from a distance of atleast 2-3 miles. Apache Gunships are vulnerable to small arms fire and thats why they keep their distance. And those two outposts can be knocked out by two hellfire missiles in a matter of seconds.

I suggest you see the video of the aftermath, and see the amount of area that was destroyed.

As I said, they did not shoot straight away, they would have hovered around and flew for sometime, as a injured Pakistani soldier says, that the helis flew for about an hour, and dropped flares after about half hour.

And if you do not believe the statements of DGMO at this time, well, what can I say?

Off to a good sleep now!

What about them?

The stance on the supply routes and drones etc was not taken by the army were they, they were the result of your democratically elected , free and fair government!

Not the Army. So, still, I don't see any back tracking.

Do you see the irony? You are thinking in terms of the Army and the "bloody civilians" while I am looking at PAKISTAN. You tell me who speaks for PAKISTAN? Whatever happened to "sab sey pehlay Pakistan"?

I am no t making any argument other than to WAIT for the NATO report. Then we can discuss with more information.

Come back to this topic once report of your NATO available..till then dont repeat same non sense. you should be ashmed of yourself if you have some love left in your heart for pakistani..when their peoples get killed its terrorism and when they kill others then its mistakes and you hear nothing but pathethic excuses

are you normally giving credence to unknown sources?

Mr Cheng says he is waiting for the official NATO report to come out, yet he doesn't have any qualms in quoting unnamed officials with the 2.5kms claim to allege fabrications on Pakistan's side. And then he claims to be 'impartial & fair'. :disagree:

Unnamed officials have no weight in my eyes. This is the first Pakistani official report, & the PA/ISPR never claimed that the posts were 2.5kms into Pakistani territory. The Pakistani account has been consistent throughout. The unnamed officials were speaking from a personal capacity, & not representing the ISPR/PA.

Murderer will investigate how he murdered..... And then people will say see what the investigation is saying... It was a mistake.. If this is the investigation people want us to rely on then 9/11 investigation must be done by Al-Qaeda and Taliban

You got that right! If it wasn't for Kiyani being such a wuss, NATO wouldn't have dared to kill our troops.

problem is we respect generals like lords and we even don't think until damage done .kiyani is failed general but good thing he never talk and we know nothing what he is cooking . we need aggressive minds these days and he is cold like ice .

Back
Top Bottom