What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Mind your language Mister ... and behave yourself ... or see your way out of here ... Post Reported

What is wrong in it ? Do let me know, i will also report it.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Nothing gonna change.We need dollars, that's it..Shower $$$ on us and we will give up everything.

Pakistan's report clearly indicates that there was no 'fire' from either the posts or the immediate areas.

Any gunfire/artillery from the vicinity of the posts would have also raised the alarm at the Pakistani posts, which would appear to indicate the 'unofficial NATO version' of 'taking fire', right before calling for air strikes, in that particular area, is completely false.

It is premature to say that at present, as the final NATO is still awaited, Sir.

Even if alarm is assumed to have been raised by fire in the vicinity, and not directly from the post, the response would have been pretty instantaneous, with tragic blue on blue results. PA personnel can then be rightly seen as allowing such close infiltration to occur "while they were sleeping". However, that is still not clear, so please regard that as speculation at this point, nothing more.

I mean no disrespect to the fallen soldiers, please let me make it clear yet again.

Ever thought about it from the other way around? Have you any idea what is coming towards you??

a nato guy who's life line depends on pakistan and is sorrounded byb enemies(pakistan, iran, china, central asia/russia, talibans etc) doesnt talk like that museum boy

The disingenuity lies with those officers of the Pakistan Army/ISI who reported all that unverified information to the press to fan flames, not me, and all those on PDF and the media that propagated it.

All the backtracking that will now happen will not discomfort me at all, but you. I need not say anything after the Pakistani Defence minister announced that supply routes will open after a suitable statement from NATO.

I rest my case.
The individuals that might have reported the initial information to the media could have done it out of being misinformed. The official PA/ISPR version has remained consistent the entire time.

You on the other hand continue to push a lie, that the PA/ISPR have backtracked/changed their account, when they have clearly not done so. You cannot claim 'ignorance' or being 'misinformed'.

Exaggeration. This is what they should do, but will never.

This should be an eviction, but its been an eviction notice. Lots of time till Dec. 11, time to do the infamous Pakistani leadership U-Turn.

Although the noises coming out this time are different, I do expect some stance to be taken.

The NATO and US officials are saying that Shamsi airbase evacuation would not affect the drone operations much, so definitely there could be something.

Notification has been sent to relevant parties to clear the base by Dec 11.

Yes! the US/NATO has showed their true evil face even to our army too now......:smokin:

It was an accident when they attacked Pakistani Soldiers in uniforms sitting in marked and informed posts? Dude, how I would love to see a Pakistani accident that murders 48 of your soldiers anywhere in the world......and we would even apologise for our 'mistake'!

By the way, the attack continued for another 90 minutes after the US was informed that it was attacking a Pakistani Army post. Perhaps that, too, was an accident.

The Attack happened in the middle of the night.

Night Vision Cameras cannot tell what kind of uniforms somone is wearing. And besides, the Apaches fired their Hell Fire Missiles 2-3 Miles away from the Posts.

It was the Afghan Commandos and their incompetence who called in these air strikes.

I think blame should be directed at them.

This indicates the Pakistan army is very angry..They are the ones who lost their comrades...No matter what the politicians say..It wont be the same for NATO anymore.

I have started thread on 11:28 PM

And you have posted ur views on 11:29 PM

It must have taken some time in responding and you have read this lengthy news report in a 1 minute :woot: :woot: and provided ur valuable judgement????????

Plz, be mature.

Read it before posting.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Yes! the US/NATO has showed their true evil face even to our army too now......:smokin:

The satan USA is well known to the world long before.

Chalo agar if you have recognized its true face then what are u planning to do with them????????

I have started thread on 11:28 PM

And you have posted ur views on 11:29 PM

It must have taken some time in responding and you have read this lengthy news report in a 1 minute :woot: :woot: and provided ur valuable judgement????????

Plz, be mature.

Read it before posting.

simply we don't give damn to reports now :lol: hum ab kuch nhi sunna chahty :no:

Premature to say that, as the final NATO is still awaited, Sir.

Why do you prefer to believe the NATO more than the DG ISPR and DGMO?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

The Attack happened in the middle of the night.

Night Vision Cameras cannot tell what kind of uniforms somone is wearing. And besides, the Apaches fired their Hell Fire Missiles 2-3 Miles away from the Posts.

It was the Afghan Commandos and their incompetence who called in these air strikes.

I think blame should be directed at them.

Yeah, the NATO goes scotch free eh?

There is always identification of the target by the WSO, and always the mission plan gets fed into the computer of the heli. Really strange that they could not identify friend( supposed friend) from foe.

Nothing gonna change..Give us some dollars..Everything will be fine.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

a nato guy who's life line depends on pakistan and is sorrounded byb enemies(pakistan, iran, china, central asia/russia, talibans etc) doesnt talk like that museum boy

You keep on changing your statements like a kid change his diapers.Stick to your statement man.

Back
Top Bottom