What's new

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan

This series won't last beyond the 1st season.
It may happen and story line may change if there is increase in tension between Washington and Islamabad.

We have seen this in Rocky and Rambo movies. It all depends on writers, how they can use the present real world conditions to make them USP of this series. And Hollywood writers are damn good at this. :D.

The show has a sense of humor.

They called the policy of pre-emptive nuclear strike the 'Bolton doctrine' after neo-con John Bolton.

Maybe the show is anti-war after all? That's a refreshing thought.

Watch Delly belly, Pyaar ka punch nama or Gangs of Wasseypur... Hollywood kuti hogaye hey... they just only run American Pentagon agenda's lol

I wonder what the navy seals were doing in Pakistan. That led to nuclear weapons being used.

I wonder what the navy seals were doing in Pakistan. That led to nuclear weapons being used.

i wonder the same..
goood story...hope they dont mess it up in 5th episode

It may happen and story line may change if there is increase in tension between Washington and Islamabad.

God!! You mean there is still a possibility of increase in conflict after the US has annihilated Karachi & Islamabad with preemptive Nuclear Strikes? And specially after a measured and expected Pakistani response of retaliatory Nuclear Strikes on all possible US and pro US targets including all US military bases and Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups including Israel within Pakistani reach??

However, Now you have a show.....

God!! You mean there is still a possibility of increase in conflict after the US has annihilated Karachi & Islamabad with preemptive Nuclear Strikes? And specially after a measured and expected Pakistani response of retaliatory Nuclear Strikes on all possible US and pro US targets including all US military bases and Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups including Israel within Pakistani reach??

Welcome to Hollywood and imagination of its writers. :D
They can show Pakistan with alien technology judging from their imagination and concept of shows like "Lost". :lol:

You know the way amrican tv serials are-
i will not be amazed if the whole Season 2 will be only on the navy seal prequel-:agree:-

Well he was referring to REAL LIFE not TV SERIAL.

This is all part of the attempts to force Pakistan to surrender it's Nuclear weapons. First, only the governments and militarizes were against Pakistan being a Nuclear power, now they wish their citizens to be against this program too, and the world would pressurize Pakistan to surrender them.

Americans dont need a whole TV serial to change their opinion about a foreign nation.
They need one or two propaganda news report and they will 100% beleive in that withot proof..
Only us Pakistanis have the audacity to counter argueand look for evidence.
The whole of USA supported Invasion of Iraq based on false reports of iraqi nuclear and chemical weapons.
Nothing was ever found...so there you go.
They are not wasting money to change opinion of a nation who beleive CNN more than Jesus...
Thes series is meant to be interesting in USA and abroad and is attracting veiwers from round the world due to mention of a nuclear attack on Pakistan.

I've watched he show and apart from around 10mins at the start of ep1 Pakistan is hardly even mentioned so much ado about nothing!

And anyway Pakistan is not really portrayed in a bad light it is more the USG that is made to look bad.

This is all part of the attempts to force Pakistan to surrender it's Nuclear weapons. First, only the governments and militarizes were against Pakistan being a Nuclear power, now they wish their citizens to be against this program too, and the world would pressurize Pakistan to surrender them.

By airing shows where they Nuke Pakistan? By that context, Pakistan should be looking at options, possible and almost impossible, of hitting mainland USA to ensure that such a stupid move is never put in place.

Back
Top Bottom