What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people....PAF has made a 40 year old aircraft compatible with the latest version of ALCMs, should n't be too hard to conclude what it's more modern aircraft are capable of.
PAF has a policy of not releasing all the info regarding it's capability doesn't mean it's not there....a little hint in this regard....do recall the Americans also making a lot of noise regarding the Harpoon missiles being altered and all that. :D

Yeah! And I am dating a supermodel, but cant tell anyone because on my policy of secrecy :D

And didnt we recently hear about Megan Fox dating some one new :)

c'mon dude, innuendos and winks dont make for capabilities.. All militaries have some undisclosed capabilities.. And that does not entitle fan boys to claim anything they want :D

Nah , I just thought I was talking to rationals and not fanboys and trollers ... :azn: No , it isn't hard for me to accept that you cant prove what you claimed ! ... No credible proof for JFT not having SD-10 , period :lol:

And do you have a proof for Imran Khan not being a CIA agent.. Or Zardari not being a Terrorist ???

Yeah! And I am dating a supermodel, but cant tell anyone because on my policy of secrecy :D

And didnt we recently hear about Megan Fox dating some one new :)

c'mon dude, innuendos and winks dont make for capabilities.. All militaries have some undisclosed capabilities.. And that does not entitle fan boys to claim anything they want :D

That's where the desirable difference lies....which was rudely demonstrated at the press conference held after the first Indra Danush exercise.
For the same effort, let me ask you, how many images of PAF Block-52s with AMRAAM or Mirages with H-4 have been released by the PAF..... I can dig out posts where the fan boys were claiming that no CFTs are involved in the the PAF package but in due course we saw that super model trip and fall flat on her face. :laugh:

Haha a capability needs to be proved not the other way round.... :rofl: :rofl:

A claim made by someone needs to be proved that too by that someone :azn: You claim a capability isn't there yet present no proof ... ... Too hard to understand ?

Remember people....PAF has made a 40 year old aircraft compatible with the latest version of ALCMs, should n't be too hard to conclude what it's more modern aircraft are capable of.

How much could you afford with a small defence budget of 5 billion. :cool:

A claim made by someone needs to be proved that too by that someone :azn: You claim a capability isn't there yet present no proof ... ... Too hard to understand ?
:lol: at your desperation...

Alright. I'll heed to your stupid request.
"SD-10 is not inducted in JF-17 operational squadrons. This makes JF-17 BVR-less in the PAF." This is my statement.
Proof number 1:
No order for SD-10 has been placed yet. Not one single news item is saying that SD-10 order has been placed and contract signed. Only some fanboys sites like this PDF forum are coming up.
link - PAF places order for SD-10

OR
Proof number 2:
PAF has not started inducting SD-10 in operational squadrons. here is the proof. Again no news item.
link - PAF inducts SD-10

Or Proof number 3:
No photo of SD-10 in PAF operational squadrons. Only photos of prototypes in China.
link - JF-17 SD-10 in PAF

Now, i expect a proof from you now. Gimme proof that SD-10 is inducted in PAF JF-17 squadrons. No fanboy insider bullshit, or prototype pics. I need proof for induction, not testing.

Al right I will reply to your stupid post then ... First of all you said "

6: Yup, they still haven't achieved BVR capability.

Proof #1 ... I feel like spoon feeding you now , because I posted this link a few pages back too :D

Chinese BVR missiles for Pakistani JF-17 fighters: CAS

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will buy Chinese air-to-air SD-10 missiles and avionics to arm its 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter fleet, the country’s air force chief has said. Islamabad is seeking to deepen military cooperation with Beijing,” Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, chief of the Pakistan Air Force, told the Global Times, revealing that his country may also opt to acquire other advanced defence missile systems, including Chinese surface to air missiles (SAM) systems.Pakistan has opted to go in for full Chinese armament systems for the jointly developed fighters and Suleman currently on a visit to China told the paper that the advanced active radar and homing middle-range missile developed by China, called the SD-10, will become the standard Beyond Visual Range (BVR) weapon of the JF-17.

Goes your first claim to **** , huh ? :azn: If we ordered it then was it for our museums or the aircraft ? :lol:

Ok , no photo because unlike Indians we do not nake-parade our military hardware nor the ISPR have a specific division to reveal single capability of the weapons it operates ! Now do not start telling things like " JFT cant deliver that missile or carry that pod or doesn't have a working EW suite " just because you haven't seen it ! :azn: Do you expect PAF to provide a video for every single missile being tested to convince you ? :lol: Yes , Pakistan has started inducting more advanced foreign missile such as MAR-1 anti radiation but hasn't been able to integrate PL-12 for which it initiated the whole programme ... :azn: Does that make sense ? :no: The purchase was made in 2010 and the first two squadrons are operational with our airforce with third one being equipped as we speak , only a person in denial mode would believe that JFT is BVR less when it has achieved maturity beyond what we expected !

Yes , those photos of prototypes in China and International air shows are old now , just because you aren't being shown a picture , doesn't mean the capability doesn't exist ... Think that was back then , what would we have done now ! :lol: And you do not know jack **** about our military procurements !

Or continue denial mode !

:lol: at your desperation...

Actually , I am laughing at Indian fan boys desperation to prove that JFT cant fire BVR missiles :lol: When their own fighter is taking more than 30 years for development and still needs to be certified again to be proven airworthy :rofl:

only a person without any brains will believe in $5 billion fig.:P

:lol: The little kid seems to think that we disclose everything to the media like their country :P

only a person without any brains will believe in $5 billion fig.:P

Maine official figure bataya, thik hai 10 billion maan to kya fark pad jayega. :cheesy:

Maine official figure bataya, thik hai 10 billion maan to kya fark pad jayega. :cheesy:
Farq ye ki even !0 billion is understated for a country with over half a million men in uniform.and above farq ye ki that country is able to hold back 7 times bigger country in size economy and defence budget .....it tells something excellent about pakistan and it also says something insulting about india....:P

Actually , I am laughing at Indian fan boys desperation to prove that JFT cant fire BVR missiles :lol: When their own fighter is taking more than 30 years for development and still needs to be certified again to be proven airworthy :rofl:

You see the bolded satement, if you remeber you failed at it.. and watch the video and come back when you find your thunder in that video ( Not in the title of the video :lol:)

:lol: The little kid seems to think that we disclose everything to the media like their country :P
That shows how much you know about your own country :lol:

Proof #1 ... I feel like spoon feeding you now , because I posted this link a few pages back too :D

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will buy Chinese air-to-air SD-10 missiles and avionics to arm its 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter fleet, the country’s air force chief has said. Islamabad is seeking to deepen military cooperation with Beijing,” Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, chief of the Pakistan Air Force, told the Global Times, revealing that his country may also opt to acquire other advanced defence missile systems, including Chinese surface to air missiles (SAM) systems.Pakistan has opted to go in for full Chinese armament systems for the jointly developed fighters and Suleman currently on a visit to China told the paper that the advanced active radar and homing middle-range missile developed by China, called the SD-10, will become the standard Beyond Visual Range (BVR) weapon of the JF-17.

Goes your first claim to **** , huh ? :azn: If we ordered it then was it for our museums or the aircraft ? :lol:
You chief said they WILL buy the missile in..... 2015? or..... after testing has been completed on prototypes? When will PAF get the missile? Most probably after testing has completed. No one is disputing JFT squadron in PAF will eventually have the Missile, the question is WHEN?? When will the testing end and induction start, is what this whole argument is about.

Besides that news should be seen in the context of French Avionics and missile package rejected and PAF now opting for inferior, second option, Chinese radars and missiles.

Ok , no photo because unlike Indians we do not nake-parade our military hardware nor the ISPR have a specific division to convince people of its capabilities ! Now do not start telling things like " JFT cant deliver that missile or carry that pod or doesn't have a working EW suite " just because you haven't seen it ! :azn: Do you expect PAF to provide a video for every single missile being tested to convince you ? :lol: Yes , Pakistan has started inducting more advanced foreign missile such as MAR-1 anti radiation but hasn't been able to integrate PL-12 for which it initiated the whole programme ... :azn: Does that make sense ? :no: The purchase was made in 2010 and the first two squadrons are operational with our airforce with third one being equipped as we speak , only a person in denial mode would believe that JFT is BVR less when it has achieved maturity beyond what we expected !

Yes , those photos of prototypes in China and International air shows are old now , just because you aren't being shown a picture , doesn't mean the capability doesn't exist ... Think that was back then , what would we have done now ! :lol: And you do not know jack **** about our military procurements !

Or continue denial mode !
So no photo.. atleast that got through your thick skull.

You do not like to parade? That's unsual. Then why did you shamelessly parade the firing of PL-5 missile from JFT?

I dont know why you miss the word will.. before I was just kidding about your english.. now im havinf serious doubts along with the person who liked your proof which is nothing but an intention.. like "India will plan a trip to mars"

But who am I to spoil your party, carry on :rofl: :rofl:

Farq ye ki even !0 billion is understated for a country with over half a million men in uniform.and above farq ye ki that country is able to hold back 7 times bigger country in size economy and defence budget .....it tells something excellent about pakistan and it also says something insulting about india....:P

Which could have been achieved wih just the nuclear weapons but, the army did need to screw the common Pakistani and spend 25% of the budget.. :smokin:

Oh and let me correct your statement here

no photo because unlike the rest of the world we do not nake-parade

Now it looks correct, jeez, which class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom