What's new

AM (R) R.Qamar Suliman to run PIA.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rao Qamar likely to appoint chairman of PIA

By Abdullah Zafar - Mar 8th, 2012 (2 Comments)

b777pia.jpg

Karachi: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) chief Rao Qamar Suleman is likely to be appointed as Chairman of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) after his retirement, sources said on Wednesday.

The sources said that Qamar, who would retire on March 18, would replace the present chairman and Defence minister Ahmed Mukhtar.

“Name plate of Ahmed Mukhtar has been removed from Ministry of Defence as PIA chief,” sources added.It is to be mentioned that President Asif Ali Zardari has appointed Air Marshall Tahir Rafique Butt as new chief of PAF.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/03/08/rao-qamar-likely-to-appoint-chairman-of-pia/

A friend of my told me about this a week ago. Well, I think it's a good step. Lets see if AM Rao Qamar Suleman can be another Nur Khan sahab :)

ayyashi hai bhai, retirement is not really retirement, its just crowning for another throne, these generals earn more after retirement

Legendary Late Air Martial (R) Noor Khan turned PIA into top 5 Airlines at that time , that was the best period in the entire history of the PIA. I hope same results from AM Qamar.

he is bringing his own team and new management, sounds good, i dont know this guy, can someone tell me who he is and is he capable of bringing good old PIA back?

Legendary Late Air Martial (R) Noor Khan turned PIA into top 5 Airlines at that time , that was the best period in the entire history of the PIA. I hope same results from AM Qamar.

PIAonly needs non corrupt management

it doesnt really matter if its a retired general

ayyashi hai bhai, retirement is not really retirement, its just crowning for another throne, these generals earn more after retirement

The guy is known as a good man in the military circles... His stint as the ACM brought about continuous changes in the PAF, making them more involved against militants.

He is very very very GOOD friend of Sadr Mohtaram Izzat maab Janab Hazrat Asif Ali Zardari RH.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

The guy is known as a good man in the military circles... His stint as the ACM brought about continuous changes in the PAF, making them more involved against militants.
Only militants.
Do you what a common Pakistani thinks of PAF after every drone attack and now mashaALLAH Abbotabad operation.After shelling at the civilians of Bajur Agency,Orakzai Agency?

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

wese his son is commercial pilot in PIA.

BUT what about Indus Airlines???????Who will run this?Their aim is to destroy PIA and to run indus airlines,if i m not wrong.

Do you what a common Pakistani thinks of PAF after every drone attack and now mashaALLAH Abbotabad operation.After shelling at the civilians of Bajur Agency,Orakzai Agency?

Air Chief is not someone who makes policy decisions. The person responsible for allowing foreign military forces to attack Pakistanis civilians is Gen. Kayani and of course Pres. Zardari.

Read Ansar Abbassi's article about Code 663 email. PAF intercepted the choppers but at the last minute higher ups told them to back off.

Air Chief is not someone who makes policy decisions. The person responsible for allowing foreign military forces to attack Pakistanis civilians is Gen. Kayani and of course Pres. Zardari.

Read Ansar Abbassi's article about Code 663 email. PAF intercepted the choppers but at the last minute higher ups told them to back off.
I know this sir.i usually defend PAF while talking to others but many ppl do not know this.they just want peaceful pakistan.those ppl who r not given basic necessities of life and education how they will understand this.....
many things r very wrong to some extents.we should understand this.

I have heard last night on News that he is coming with his own team and have plans to transform the airline. I hope that in his tenure he would be successful in privatizing this Department also as its the only thing that can lift the PIA. We have high hopes that the GOP is soon going to privatize all of the Corporation it has by selling 70% shares of the firms that are controlled by the GoP.

I have heard last night on News that he is coming with his own team and have plans to transform the airline. I hope that in his tenure he would be successful in privatizing this Department also as its the only thing that can lift the PIA. We have high hopes that the GOP is soon going to privatize all of the Corporation it has by selling 70% shares of the firms that are controlled by the GoP.

Privatization won't go beyond 51% - as it should be. Management can be given to someone else.

hopefully passenger will not have to travel in toilet any further

every army related person has taken govt institutes out of trouble..why? its not because he is an expert in the field, its simply the fact that corruption is slightly less at there tenure

Back
Top Bottom