pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Altaf Hussain willing to return for 'revolution'

Altaf Hussain said that Pakistan will see a revolution like that of France
. PHOTO: MQM.ORG

KARACHI: MQM Chief Altaf Hussain has said that he will return to Pakistan if the people want a ‘revolution’.

In a charged address, the MQM chief spoke of ‘a revolution’ and said that all those who had gotten their loans waived should be hanged in public.

The MQM chief was addressing a party gathering in Karachi on Sunday. Hussain called on army generals to take action against the corrupt and said that action should also be taken against the feudals who had broken dykes resulting in massive flooding.

Hussain appreciated the efforts of the Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation and said that the foundation had sent relief items worth Rs250 million to flood hit areas to date. He said that MQM party members had also worked for those affected by the 2005 earthquake victims, and even now the MQM has the most number of volunteers in the field working for the flood victims.

He said that if all political parties and their workers had joined hands and helped the flood victims and mobilised themselves in the flood hit areas, the disaster could have been avoided.

The MQM chief has issued a number of statements during the last few weeks criticising ‘corrupt’ politicians and calling for ‘a revolution.’

Hussain’s call to ‘patriotic’ generals for taking martial law-like steps against corrupt politicians drew criticism from political circles, with the opposition leader in the National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar calling on the government to summon the UK High Commissioner to demand to know why a ‘UK citizen’ was instigating Pakistan Army and Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani drew a blank on the context of the MQM chiefs statement and President Zardari chose not to comment.

Now what ? a french like revolution ? is it possible can we afford a revolution ?

Koota apni gali me hamesha sher hota hai

Let him come to Pakistan and answer the pending 160 or so warrants outstanding for his arrest with regards to the 234 murders against his name first. Then discuss revolutions.

The corrupt took a short cut through the NRO and Altaf Hussain wants a short cut to clear his name through a revolution.

Koota apni gali me hamesha sher hota hai

Let him come to Pakistan and answer the pending 160 or so warrants outstanding for his arrest with regards to the 234 murders against his name first. Then discuss revolutions.

The corrupt took a short cut through the NRO and Altaf Hussain wants a short cut to clear his name through a revolution.

han ji bilkul sahi baat hai aur kotay bhonktay bhi bohat hain ..
too early to predict wht wil happen thou

I for one welcome Altaf Bhai, he is the only one hasn't got a chance. :D

I mean things can't get any worse so why not. Before it all goes kaput, we might as well give everyone a chance.
Even though genetically I'd be what people term Mohajir, I personally would oppose him just as much as Zardari and others.

He is a disgrace to mohajirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
the revolution itself took 11 odd years lots of lives were lost , are pakistanis willing to go for some thing similar ..? i dont see it hapening high inflation + all this destruction no has time to spare to implement a revolution

We don't need or want a revolution, what is there to revolt against? The government? WE just need the right person as Prime Minister. A revolution will weaken our army, Kashmir would be as good as lot, and our economy will be in bits an peaces. Since Altaf Hussein has said such things he should not be elected as Prime Minister, investors do not want to invest in an unstable country, a person that wants such a thing is surly not good for the country. Plus, Altaf Hussain already got a chance he was in power in Karachi and this resulted in massive killings that are still ongoing. I personally know MQM member they are not peaceful people.

I recommend Imran Khan he is the only making sense, everything he has said so far has been positive and good for the country. Of course we will only his true intentions when he comes into power, but if you compare him with what other politicians have said he is once again the only one that makes sense. I am no affiliated in with him or his party in anyway but it makes sense to be elect him. Please don't take my word for it research look into what his policies are.

Altaf hussain attached a big condition with his return , His condition was that IF on his call people come out on the streets then he will request his part high-ups to allow him to return (i-e not possible) . Karachi is Pakistan but Pakistan is not Karachi Mr. Altaf forgot that , how many people outside Karachi and Hyderabad will come out on Mr. Altaf's call. But make no mistake about Altaf's intentions he has smelled the changing winds .

yar i hate to address a pakistani member this way but since you are defaming mohajirs its leavng me no choice but to say that wouldnt it be better for your type to rather think what kind of shi*t leadership have been elected in KP (past & present) which has left the whole province in such a mess as it is now?

spot on, i actually support jamaat there. ANP is ruining the province there, ANP was influenced from the soviet era, now that era from afghanistan is long gone, AP is in a shitty mess, all they want to do is to create ethnic problems, change province name and display banners of united pukhtunistan and sing pukhtun tarana rather than qaumi tarana(national anthem), they are also banning national anthems in NWFP some body told me. ANP wanted to kill fatima jinnah. it was ayub khan who sent ANPs to karachi to kill mahajirs here and to create greater pakhtunistan in karachi since then they are treated like animals there and its rightly so..

yar i hate to address a pakistani member this way but since you are defaming mohajirs its leavng me no choice but to say that wouldnt it be better for your type to rather think what kind of shi*t leadership have been elected in KP (past & present) which has left the whole province in such a mess as it is now?

Guys our problems are same and our house(Pakistan) is the same , so let's be polite with each other and forget about who voted for whom our focus should be who should we vote for . I know who i will vote for ... Imran

My father and my uncle was a CSS officer,, but they couldn't get good positions in pakistan..They both passed their exams with high ranks but my father got the job of Police officer and my uncle got the position in post office...
Both of them are mohajirs, after the independence of pakistan mohajirs didn't held big positions because of quota system and I m sorry to say that but Punjabis and Pathans always hold the big positions..
My father did not get promoted and his junior officer was promoted due to the fact that he was a punjabi and he was very disappointed by the fact and he kicked the job and joined the profession of lawyer and then he continuing working hard in it and his name was on the list for Sind court judges but his name was dropped due to the fact that he was a mohajir and his colleague which was very junior to him become the judge, do you know why because he was a punjabi and he was selected from the sind seat to avail that easily then from punjab quota..
This Pakistan was biased with the Mohajirs..
I can give you so much examples of it if you need it..
Mohajirs are the ones who was very educated on that time and they left their home(India) because of Pakistan...
My cousins which are in India enjoys the the word His Excellency in his name by living in Calcutta and Bhopal..
I love my Pakistan besides this such disrespectful behavior..

Back
Top Bottom