What's new

Altaf Hussain unwell, bed rest advised by doctors: Report

George will handle this well.

You will see how the British justice takes action now against criminal politicians of Pakistan.

@Safriz What sort of action can we expect against him ?

none.....as British government uses him as a tool to control Pakistan's financial hub and protect western interests..
For example how many western chain stores are still opening in Karachi? despite them complaining of bad security situation in Karachi...Who assures their safety? Altaf does.
So he is the golden egg laying duck...for Brits...
But all those complaints wont get ignored and at lest he will receive an inquiry from British police that will be enough to keep him shut for some time..

But he aint getting arrested that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
942245_639855559362522_1106986072_n.jpg

I hate you ! :pissed:

y??:undecided::undecided:

If deportation of altaf the menace had been that easy the britsh govt. Would have done that long time ago. Do u guys have n e idea that how big menace this guy is. His goons can do a massacre in karachi on his call. Lets pray that he die natuaral but early death.

Koi nahin @Marshmallow Altaf Bhai ke liyee dua kareii giii ! :unsure:

Hey yaraas @Secur @SHAMK9 & @Safriz - Yesterday my friend had proposed at the PTI protest in DHA that we should all go on a fast-to-the-death till our demands are met ! Woh tou baraiii mushkil sei usskoo samjhayaa warnaa mein - eik Buttt - tou giyaaa thaa kaaam seiii ! :omghaha:

Tum jaise logon ke wajah se Pakistan sahih nhi hota ! :angry:

Koi nahin @Marshmallow Altaf Bhai ke liyee dua kareii giii ! :unsure:

Hey yaraas @Secur @SHAMK9 & @Safriz - Yesterday my friend had proposed at the PTI protest in DHA that we should all go on a fast-to-the-death till our demands are met ! Woh tou baraiii mushkil sei usskoo samjhayaa warnaa mein - eik Buttt - tou giyaaa thaa kaaam seiii ! :omghaha:

O NAEE YAAR.TUM LOGON KO NEXT ELECTION MEIN VOTE DEINAA HAI PTI KO..
ABHI MERR GAEY TO VOTE KUMM HO JAEIN GEY :lol:

Back
Top Bottom