What's new

Altaf Hussain unwell, bed rest advised by doctors: Report

A petition has been filed with 30,000 signatures and we will be taking this to the commons.

Our aim is to have him deported, I am sure Imran will be more than willing to facilitate in moving this criminal back to Pakistan.

How can the UK deport one of their own citizens? May be they can extradite him, but that is not easy to do at all.

I refer you this example - BBC News - Abu Qatada: Theresa May vows to 'carry on' with deportation

With a terrorism charge on his head, Pakistan will have no option but to repatriate him.

I think that Abu Qatada has Indefinite Leave to Remain, but Altaf Hussain is a Citizen. That is an important legal difference Sir.

Pakistan does not have an extradition treaty with UK, does it? Even if it did, it would have to try and convict him in absentia first before UK would consider moving against him. Like I said before, not easy.

Great Visionaries like Chanakya, Lord Buddha, Ashoka The Great, Aryabhatta, Nitish Kumar, Etc

So you are comparing 2-bit corrupt politicians aka Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor with Buddha? shame shame.

BTW

Buddah's "birth place" is disputed. Some say he was born in modern day Nepal.

peace to you my man. peace to you.

uffff he is a drama queen ...ptcl shud blok his calls to pakistan ...and media must stop making coverage of his speechs....traitor bulldog...:sniper:

The media fear him, Geo tried but I think the MQM torched one of their buildings in Sindh.

Get well soon sir. Your Country needs you.

Pakistan doesn't need a murderer and a racist.

Back
Top Bottom