What's new

Altaf Hussain unwell, bed rest advised by doctors: Report

See how much real pakistanis love him... Jeeye Altaf Hussein...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur yaar it was a breath of fresh air ...I was in office and had to hold back my laughter but that was REALLY AWESOME!! :rofl:

I am quite sure it was :rofl: I mean , how many times does one comes across such a masterpiece ? :D

See how much real pakistanis love him... Jeeye Altaf Hussein...

Real Pakistanis ? :rofl:

What , are we fake ones ? :lol:

Ya Allah ye mar jaye...

Seriously though.. if he does go... there will be a period of SERIOUS unrest in Karachi.

People say that we PTI supporters only exist on the internet..But all those calls to Metropolitan police and online petitions wouldn't have been possible if we weren't that heavily networked..
Without this Altaf had already unleashed MQM goons on PTI protestors..
Why do you think that PTI's so called young and burger kids are peacefully protesting all over Karachi without any incident?
Because we netizens made sure that Altaf is kept shut for some time...and he will keep shut...

Yeah , I know that nonsensical theory of existing " only on the cyberspace " . But all those protestors and voters weren't sent by the machines from the future .

Think of it , a person who calls himself a political leader of all nationalities making death threats to PTI's supporters peacefully protesting on 3 Talwar , Karachi ? I mean how worse can it get ? Already , armed goons of his party enforce the so called peaceful " mourning " by getting on the streets and forcing shop owners to shut down their business on gun point and stopping the traffic so people cant leave the area and they can declare their so called peaceful protest successful with the support of the common public .

We the Citizens are a much bigger power than we realize but its good that we are realizing it at last !

Ya Allah ye mar jaye...

Seriously though.. if he does go... there will be a period of SERIOUS unrest in Karachi.

I think we can do our nation a favor by bribing his personal physician .

Nah , mate , what will anyone protest if he dies naturally ? I mean people die everyday .

Nah , mate , what will anyone protest if he dies naturally ? I mean people die everyday .

Saeen, this is MQM.. they'll find something to sob about.. At least there will be shutter down strikes.. for a month.

Btw.. lol on the news.. He fell ill during "hard work".
I think he did this the last time he made a public fool out of himself.
fell sick.

Saeen, this is MQM.. they'll find something to sob about.. At least there will be shutter down strikes.. for a month.

I know their Modus Operandi living in this city , sir . There will be strikes , sure . But life will return to normal .

But still , the traitor will be gone , think what can be better . In all my life , I haven't come across such a political leader who speaks openly and directly against the state of Pakistan . Though , I have many examples from low level ones of other parties .

'spring effect'
Groups he has subdued will fight to show who is the top dog.

MQM kaay altaf naay itni gandi drunk dialing kaardi abb beemar tou honaa hii thaa!! how will he defend his baak baak about breaking media hands,making teen talwar into assli talwar and telling his workers to open hand and show asliyaat tou dadagiri crowd!

pagal hogaya thaa mota kofta!

Hate to laugh on someone's sickness. But I do make an exception (as we all do always) for Altaf Mota Chor, Bhatta Khor.

May Allah remove him from the position where he has traumatized our city for so long.

peace

Hate to laugh on someone's sickness. But I do make an exception (as we all do always) for Altaf Mota Chor, Bhatta Khor.

May Allah remove him from the position where he has traumatized our city for so long.

peace

Altaf mota chor and bhatta khor..??:rofl:

If I'm honest.

I don't mean to brag, but...
I reckon I can sing better then him (altaf bhai)

but he can mimic Donkey's voice better than you...:omghaha:

MQM kaay altaf naay itni gandi drunk dialing kaardi abb beemar tou honaa hii thaa!! how will he defend his baak baak about breaking media hands,making teen talwar into assli talwar and telling his workers to open hand and show asliyaat tou dadagiri crowd!

pagal hogaya thaa mota kofta!

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:...

poisonous medicines are not enough for him...don't you know??he is immune to it??:woot:

Back
Top Bottom