What's new

Altaf hussain threatens again

If you kill altaf bhai, he would become shaheed e azam of mohajir community like benazir and zolfiqar ali bhutto are for sindhis.
If you do military operation against criminals of MQM, mohajir nationalism would further grow, more victim playing....its very complicated.
The only hope we have is from mohajirs themeselves , like those supporting PTI. Most of the educated upper middle class mohajir families are simply scared from mafiya-like criminals MQM, they vote for them out of fear. They need to overcome this fear and support PTI....

The scare of feudals & jageerdars is too much that Muhajirs force themselves to support MQM, MQM is counterforce against PPP ghundas, ANP ghundas, feudal lords, jageerdars, terrorists, etc etc. MQM support cannot be vanished unless these fear factors are removed.

Altaf bhai boree walay has lost the fear factor and he knows that....

That was bound to happen - after crossing red line, it's free fall for fear factor. I am hopeful that Karachi will be free & peaceful soon.

MQM is very good political party but I think, now is the time that Central Coordination Committee should get separated to MQM from Altaf Hussain

941278_468771709865714_2129717369_n.jpg

I am not in favour of his removal as the top dog of Karachi..
No matter how idiot he is and how much we resent him..he has kept some sort of order in Karachi
You mean MQM has kept tight leash on mohajir community?

none of that is his right.
many karachiites don't and wont stand with him on breaking the country.
in fact his popularity ha taken a plunge after separation remarks.

There is nothing to break ... All other political parties like to implement all laws on Karachi but rest of Pakistan is free to implement ... Why ?? I admit rigging has happened in Karachi but what about Lahore ... Lahore was strong hold of PTI but they are not demanding re-elections in Lahore whereas Karachi was weaker area of PTI ... PTI could win maximum 2 seats from Karachi ...............

You mean MQM has kept tight leash on mohajir community?
Unlike popular belief where a Dark brown short stature guy eating paan is taken as Mohajir icon..they too are a mix of as many different looks as the rest of the country...
The blanket term Mohajir is for people of various backgrounds with different cultures and different languages who came to Pakistan as Muslims..
It was in itself a feat to unite these people.
MQM origins were humble and based on sincerity towards mohajirs , but later the theory was hijacked,their leaders got drunk with power and resorted to violence because they could...
A trend they retain to this day...

The scare of feudals & jageerdars is too much that Muhajirs force themselves to support MQM, MQM is counterforce against PPP ghundas, ANP ghundas, feudal lords, jageerdars, terrorists, etc etc. MQM support cannot be vanished unless these fear factors are removed.

But the wadairas of sindh are oppressing their haris only, what kind of threat jagirdaars are posing to lives of mohajirs? Do they recieve bhata from you people? Do they make you caste vote on gun point? Do they make bori bund body out of you? Are they indulged in street crimes and target killings?
Biggest victim of terrorism are pashtuns, are they protecting themeselves from terrorists through criminal mafiya?
Do MQM give you the choice and freedom?.....what is the difference between wadairas and MQM when both are keeping their people as slaves?

If you kill altaf bhai, he would become shaheed e azam of mohajir community like benazir and zolfiqar ali bhutto are for sindhis.
If you do military operation against criminals of MQM, mohajir nationalism would further grow, more victim playing....its very complicated.
The only hope we have is from mohajirs themeselves , like those supporting PTI. Most of the educated upper middle class mohajir families are simply scared from mafiya-like criminals MQM, they vote for them out of fear. They need to overcome this fear and support PTI....
I am not muhajir but i was born and raised in Karachi, i know many of my muhajir friends and their family who were not supporting MQM this time, infact one of my friend told me Nazimabad a garh of MQM there was about 50,000 votes for PTI, if there were fair election i think MQM would only get 4 seats maximum, but people of karachi are now fed up i think they not going to vote again because its no use, elections should be free and fair.

Back
Top Bottom